Brilliant

Alexandria P.O.V

'' Aren't parents brilliant.'' I told everyone in the car. After the accident, I called my brothers to come pick us up as we were in the middle of no where and they were  only a couple minutes away.

'' Yeah just fantastic.'' Damon muttered as he kept his eyes on the road.

'' Why would Esther show up like that ? Wouldn't she tell the witches in the quarter that she's arrived  ??'' Stefan asked.

'' Maybe she's already had  contact with the witches. My mother could of been in New Orleans these past couple of months with out any one of us knowing plotting her children's and grand children's demise.'' Klaus answered as he looked down at his little wolves who are currently snuggled into our  arms as their car seats were battered.

'' And maybe she likes making an entrance, just like you my darling brothers.'' I said with a smirk as I made eye contact with both of them in the rear view mirror.

'' Very funny Ria.'' Stefan said sarcastically.

'' Are we still taking the triplets ??'' Damon questioned.

I looked at Klaus not knowing what to say  and automatically he answered for both of us.

'' No, Esther knew that we would send the triplets away and she knows we would send them away again after her surprise attack. We need to start being one step ahead of her. I hate being at a disadvantage it could put our family at risk.'' Klaus said as he grabbed a hold of my hand and fiddled with my engagement ring.

'' Your right.'' I said as I pecked his cheek.

'' I hate to say this but he is right Damon.'' Stefan told our older brother who nodded and had a look of annoyance on his face.

'' Me and Stefan are staying here. We have to stay together Esther could attack anyone of us.'' Damon said. I nodded and smiled at him.

'' Thank you and I am glad your staying.''

'' Me too.'' Klaus muttered.

'' Now let's go kick some Original witch ass.'' Damon said as he parked out side the compound.

'