Chapter 25:

Aubree

I left class heading towards the lunch room.

I went to sit in the back of the lunch room in a empty section and put my headphones in.

"Why you ain't eating?" Ty snatched one of my headphones out stopping at the table I was at while his friends continued to their table.

"I don't want anything from this lunchroom today." I said.

"Learn how to drive you wouldn't have to be picky." He said opening his Wendy's bag and handing me his large fries. "You lucky I always get two of everything."

"Thank you."

He nodded walking away and I put my headphones back in.

I took my headphones out again when I felt someone tap my shoulder.

"Hey." Logan's younger sister Skye said.

"Hey?" I said in a questioning tone.

I was confused since she never talks to me. She hasn't said anything disrespectful nor do I get her normal eye rolls when I see her at school or when I bring Londyn to see them, we just don't talk. I guess that's better than me wanting to slap her.

"Can I get Londyn for the weekend?" She asks.

"You mean for the night?" I ask knowing I can't be away from my baby that long.

"Yes."

"Yeah, I'll drop her off at like 4. Your mom knows you were asking for her right?" I ask.

"Of course, like she'd ever say no regarding her grandbaby." She said flagging me off before walking away.

"I still can't believe you have a baby sometimes." Aleece, Kae and Arie's step mom, said holding Londyn.

Kae picked me up from school today. We were suppose to be going straight to get Londyn, pack her things, and drop her off at her grandma's, but we stopped here first.

"Me either, but I'm happy I have her." I said

"Momma Leece, Ky cussing at me." Kae said snitching on him as we walked into the living room.

"No you're cussing at me." He said snatching the remote and turning up the tv as Milly Rock came on.

"Their asses well drive you crazy." Aleece said handing me Londyn then going into the kitchen where her phone was ringing.

"I gotta put him on my snap." I said laughing watching Kyrie do the dance. "He's so funny, but he be killing every dance that ever come out."

"That nigga bad." Kae said.

"Look at Londyn she wanna jump out your arms to dance too." Kae said.

"Let me show her." Kyrie said taking
her from my arms. He helped her stand up while moving her arms.

I laughed recording them, "She loves it."

Aleece came into the living laughing also watching them as she turned down the tv.

"Go take them school clothes off already boy." Aleece said to Ky.

He handed me Londyn back before going upstairs just as somebody rang the doorbell.

"Hey, Michael." Aleece said when she opened the door.

"Eric here?" He asked.

"No he's on his way tho. Come in, Kae and Bre here."