2.0

"Lucas? What the fuck is wrong with you?"

I jerked my arm away from him and tried to walk away.

"Aye, wait, keep ya voice down." he pulled me back. "I ain't supposed to tell you you this, but you know Tamera, right?"

"Duh." I sighed, rolling my eyes.

"She plotting on you, man."

My frown deepened. "How?"

"That's all I know. I over heard that crazy bitch in the hallway talking with Tory."

My eyes widened. Tory was a very well known drug dealer. He was especially known for thoroughly getting any job done. He comes with a high ass price though.

"Why is she doing this? How can she even afford his ass?" I asked, mumbled the last part.

"Ion know." Lucas paused, looking me up and down. I broke eye contact as he continued to speak. "I gotta go. Just watch ya back, ight?" I nodded. "Promise?" He held out his pinky. I rolled my eyes and smiled.

"Promise."

______

Bryson

"Aye! Wait,"

I turned around and saw Tamera jogging towards me. I mentally prepared myself for whatever she had to say to me.

"What?" I muttered, continuing my trek to the car. Tamera sarcastically held her chest in shock. "Why so rude, Tiller?"

I sucked my teeth. "Man, what do you want??"

"You know what I want."

"I already said no. Look, I gotta go."

Tamera rolled her eyes and walked away. "Finally..." I mumbled, unlocking the car. I didn't realize how much of a hoe Tamera was until she straight up asked me to have sex with her. She offered money and everything.

I saw a girl standing outside, covering her arms. She looked at me and spoke.

"Bryson, right?"

"That's me."

"Oh, well I'm-"

"Sorry I'm late, I got caught up in something. You'll never believe what I was told." Kerrington interrupted, unlocking her car.

Kerrington looked at me and slightly waved before getting her car, along with her friend who slightly smiled at me and ran to the passenger's side.

I got in my car and drove off. After seeing what Tamera's intentions were, I planned on avoiding her.
_____
Kerri

"You want to go to the mall?" I asked Gianna. I desperately needed my nails done.

"Sure. Let's go to Opry Mills."

"Nah, we're going to Rivergate."

I pulled onto the interstate and had Gianna turn on some music.

The part ride was overall silent, before Gianna spoke. "What were you talking about when we got in the car?"

Lucas instantly popped into my head. I decided not to tell Gianna who told me, because even if I told her not to ask them about it, she would go behind my back and do it anyway.

"Someone told me that Tamera was plotting on me. I don't know what she's planning to do to me, but since she's doing it with someone dangerous as hell, I know it can't be anything legal." I told her, pulling into the parking lot.

"Even if I were to try and ask her about it, she'd probably start plotting on my ass." Giovanna mumbled to herself, causing my to laugh.

"You want to get your nails filled?" I asked her. "Nah, I didn't bring cash."

"I'll pay. It's only like, 7 dollars."

"Thanks."

We got out of the car and headed inside. Since we were still in our uniforms, we didn't really walk around like we usually do.

"What color are you getting?" She asked, walking into the fairly empty salon. "I think I want maroon or grey."

"Hello, what would you liked done?"

"Acrylic, full set and a fill."

"Okay, you two can take a seat over there."

The woman pointed to the empty chairs in the back of the salon. I went to the nail polish rack and decided on a medium grey.

Gianna had pastel blue nails, with rhinestones on her ring finger.

"So, what's going on between you and Bryson."

I frowned. "What do you mean?"

"What I said."

I rolled my eyes. "Nothing. His locker is beside mine, so we talk. That's it."

"Well at least he ain't ugly. I'm getting tired of seeing all the worn out ass faces in school. How is he?" She sighed, scrolling through instagram.

"He's quiet, for the most part. He's always writing in this old journal. I tried asking him what it was but he just shrugged me off."

"Maybe he doesn't want you to know what it is.."

"No shit, Gianna."

Two women came up and sat in the chairs in front of us. We sat out wrists on the table cushion and continued to talk about any and everything Bryson.
__
Sort of a filler chapter, so you can get to know their personalities better.

Vote and comment!!