What You Dont Know #14

"Those random times I crossed your mind do I give you butterflies? Cause babe I get chills ever time I chill with ya"
-RaVaughn-

Akimed

I pounded my head against the steering wheel cursing into the air.

What was wrong with me?

I wasn't good at this relationship thingy but that was still no exscuse.

How could I be so blind. I should have known something would happen.

Lorena was messy period and her being friends with Shyla didn't help the fact.

I never wanted to see my baby hurt or in any type of bad situation but here I was basically pushing her into it.

The look on her face broke my heart.

I should have done something more. It was my fault.

*****

Senoj

I pushed open the door and melted into the warm air. I had been gone for only an hour and already I was craving for Akim's warm touch.

I don't think I over reacted at all but I should have ran away from the situation.

Communication is key right?

I don't know but what I do know is that I was tired my hands where slightly frozen and a I was about ready to call it a night.

"Can I help you with something ma'am?"

"Yes can I please borrow your phone?" I questioned.

She smiled and nodded going into the back of the diner.

She came back out handed me the phone.

I was glade I memorized Akimed's number otherwise I would have been walking.

I dialed his number and it rang one time before he answered.

"Hello" he answered breathing in slowly.

"Can you please come pick me up" I asked bitting my finger nails.

"Where are you?" he questioned.

"I don't know a diner called Pixies" I said looking around the small establishment.

"Im on my way alright just stay there please" he mumbled.

I hung up the phone and took a seat by the window. I watched out the window anxiously ready to just go.

"Ma'am?" the same waiter said getting my attention.

"Yes?" I said looking up at her.

Her skin was slightly pale but her cheeks where beautiful and rosy.

She had a smile on her face every time she spoke but I could see right through her. She wasn't happy.

"The man over there bought you a drink" she said shooting me a sly smile.

I glanced at the man she was pointing to and raised my eyebrows. He was very good looking his light skin went perfectly with his light brown eyes and when he shot me a smile his gold grill showed.

 He was very good looking his light skin went perfectly with his light brown eyes and when he shot me a smile his gold grill showed