Chapter 22: Valentines

JeongHan checked his hair in the mirror for the 10th time and straightened his clothes for the 14th time.

Cream Coat: √
Black Pants: √
White Shirt: √
Scarf: √
Hat: √
Mask: √

Everything's ready. JeongHan grabbed his phone and stuffed it in his pocket.

"Jisoo! I'm ready honey!!"

JeongHan ran downstairs carefully and held Jisoo's hand at the end of the staircase.

Jeonghan looked down at his clothes and gulped nervously. My clothes look terrible.

Jisoo saw the doubt in his lover's eyes and smiled gently as he turned Jeonghan's face to look at him.

"Hey, you look beautiful no matter what you wear. You look handsome in fact. You're amazing okay?"

Jeonghan smiled and kissed his boyfriend's cheek and thanked him.

•~~~~~~~~•

SeungCheol sat on the edge of the bed and played on his phone as JiHoon hugged his back and apologized again.

"He fucking kissed me! I didn't kiss back."

SeungCheol scoffed and took JiHoon's arms of his waist.

"You fucking enjoyed it. You closed you eyes. I fucking saw it all."

"I-I....SeungCheol, please. I love you not him. I'll do anything. Please."

"Slap Hoshi in the face and kick him in the balls." SeungCheol smirked.

JiHoon cackled and smirked back.

"Gladly."

SeungCheol smiled and kissed JiHoon roughly. A moan escaped the smaller one's lips. The two kissed roughly until they broke the kiss for oxygen.

"God I love you, you small little shit."

JiHoon smacked his head and pouted as his boyfriend giggled softly.

•~~~~~~~~•

SeokMin cried into his hands as SoonYoung sat on the floor, regretting his sins.

"A-Am I not e-enough? I-I-I'm s-sorry SoonY-Young...I-I'm s-s-sorry.."

SoonYoung hugged SeokMin and cried on his shoulder.

"No Babe, I-I was j-just being st-stupid. I d-didn't mean to do that...Forgive m-me.."

"I-I'm sorry..."

"I'm s-sorry..I didn't m-mean to.."

They hugged each other and cried in the other's shirt.

•~~~~~~~~~•

MinGyu screamed in frustration and threw the controller away.

"No fairr~~!!! You cheated!!"

WonWoo let out a deep chuckle and hugged his boyfriend. He smiled as the other sank into the hug and blushed furiously.