Chapter One

Welcome!! I hope you guys like the first chapter! Also I really want to know your input on it as well so be sure to comment, please and thank you!!
————————————-
Picture of Lucas up top
——————————————-

"Guys! Listen it's about my mystery girl." I shout, to my two best friends while walking into my penthouse with a purpose.

When closing the door and turning towards the kitchen I'm met with one out of two of my best friends. "There you are Daniel, where's Joshua at?" I ask, as he pops his head from behind the fridge door.

"I'm right here mate, chill out." Joshua says, walking in from the living room area. "What's up? Why do you look flustered?"

"Yeah, mate. What's got you so worked up?" Daniel asks, pulling the container of strawberries out. "Wait, is it about that girl again?"

"Yea, now let me speak," I answer, while Joshua takes a seat at the island table.

"Well, did you talk to her this time?" Joshua asks, pulling his phone out.

"No, not exact–" I try to answer, before being rudely interrupted.

"It's either a yes or no answer. No in between mate." Daniel says, cutting in.

"No, I didn't talk to her. I froze, okay." I say, with frustration.

"Man, I must meet this girl if she has you over here acting like an inexperienced school boy." Joshua says, with his eyes glued to his phone.

"I second that." Daniel says, eating my strawberries.

"Man shut up."

"Well, where did you see her this time?" Daniel asks.

"So you know how I said I was going to the new out door framers market to pick up fruits and veggies? Anyway, as I was looking around too engrossed with reading this jar of preservatives this little girl, probably no older than six rammed a small cart into me.

Causing me to fall forward a little. Then here she comes looking gorgeous as ever running up behind the little girl, scolding her like a mother. I was now too engrossed by the women's beauty to really even listen to what she was even telling the child in all honesty, but sadly she snapped me out of my loving trance apologizing for the little girls behavior.

To be honest that was the least of my worries and my shin was barely throbbing from the impact, but when I went to go answer the women I froze up knowing for a fact I started turning red. After about a good minute trying to form words I just said 'no problem.' Then turned around and left as fast as I could."

"Now, I literally find it hard to believe that you get more females then us." Daniel says, looking at me in disbelief.

"Agree." Joshua says, reaching over and taking a strawberry.

"Whatever." I say, throwing my keys on the counter.

"Something told me to go with you earlier, now I'm totally regretting it." Joshua says.

"So...what's the plan?" Daniel asks, looking at me.

"What do you mean?" I ask, puzzled.

"I mean what's the plan for you getting her and us meeting her?"

"Wait, didn't you just say she was with a kid?" Joshua asks, "maybe she's married or seeing someone, so what's the point?"

"Yeah, you're probably right," I say, with a little disappointment laced.

"No, he could be wrong," Daniel says, chiming in.

"How? she has a kid according to what Lucas has said." Joshua says, pointing that out.

"That doesn't mean nothing. She could have adopted the child, have had a divorce, or maybe even had a one night stand one day and gotten pregnant, or maybe she was just watching them for a friend, ORRRR that could have been her sibling," Daniel says, "you never know though until you try!"

"Question is how? We have no type of information on her once so ever." Joshua says, looking at Daniel.

"Well, we'll just have to do some snooping then." Daniel says, like it's the most obvious thing.

"How?! When we have no information to go off of?!" Joshua says, stating the obvious. "My thing is I feel like we should just wait and trust that Lucas will grow a pair and talk to her the next time he sees her."

"No, obviously he's not reliable enough to be trusted with that task at hand so now it's up to us to see this situation through. I mean we have nothing better to do."

They say talking like I'm not even in the room anymore.

"Great! Since there's no more objections let's get started. Come my friend and sit down here and tell us where all the places you've ran into her at, oh! And most importantly describe this so called beauty to us again."

Well, I can already tell this is going to be a long afternoon...

——————

Hey guys!!! I hope you liked the first chapter! Be sure to comment what you think about it okay!!