Chapter 24:Mommy!Daddy!

8 years later

"Mommy!I'm home!"

You smile hearing your sweet little boy's voice."Shou!So?How was school?"You smiled as as you picked up the over-excited little boy."It was great mommy!But,I have a question"You laughed at the serious voice of your 7 year-old."Haha what is it Shou?"He looks at you before saying"Mommy,every time I go anywhere,girls are always following me and I hate it!"He pouted.

You laughed out loud causing Shou to look at you in curiosity."You're just like your dad!Haha,every time he goes somewhere,girls are always trying to get his attention" "Why does it happen to me then mommy?"You chuckled."Because,you're your father's son,it was bound to happen anyway Shou" "But mommyyyy,their all so annoying and their perfume reeks!!!"He continued to complain.

You smiled softly.He really is Soryu's child.After awhile,you heard the door open and a "I'm home!"Before Shou hopped out of your hands and dashed to the door."Daddy!!!"Soryu laughed as his little boy jumped on him."Hey there Shou,causing your mommy trouble again?"He said as he picked up the little boy.

"I never cause mommy trouble!!!"Shou retorted."Anyway,go take a bath Shou,we're going to visit your uncles later'The boy's eyes instantly lit up."Ok daddy!"He scurried off as you went to help Soryu take off his jacket."He's more like you than you think Soryu"Soryu's eyes looked at you in curiosity and you were reminded of Shou's eyes.

"Really?How so?"He said as he hanged his jacket."Well,he hates girls and their perfume.Says their all annoying,just like someone I know"Soryu chuckled hearing this."But he never said anything about yours?" "Nope,he says he likes my perfume"You laughed.

At the penthouse...

"Uncle Ota!!!"Shou shouted as he dashed through the elevator doors."Shou!!!"Ota smiled as he stroked  Shou's hair."Uncle Ota!You promised to teach me how to draw today!"Ota pretended to look surprised."I did?Oh,must have slipped my mind"Ota shrugged as you giggled.Shou pounded Ota with his little fists."You promised!!"

He surprised you all by taking out a gun and pointing it at Ota,his eyes cold.You all jumped in shock."S-S-Shou,be a good boy and put the gun d-down."Ota said as he came near Shou."People who are untrustworthy deserves this"Shou said as his finger pulled the trigger."SHOU NO!!"Soryu shouted.

*Splash!!!*

Water came spraying at Ota's face,drenching him.We were all silent before Eisuke started to laugh.He came to Shou and high-fived him."Good work Shou!You really have your father's traits!"Eisuke grinned."Wait...YOU gave him that?"Soryu said pointing to the water gun."Well duh,who else?It was boring and I wanted to see if Shou could pull off your looks which he can!"

Shou started to cry."D-Daddy?Are you mad at me"He said sniffling now.Soryu sighed as he picked him up."I'm not mad Shou,just next time,try not to point a gun at someone until your older or unless I tell you too.Also,don't get pulled into their pranks and tricks"Soryu said glaring at the guys."Ok daddy!"Shou said happy again.

"But honestly!With the gun and the looks he really looked like you Sor!Well,a mini version of you anyway"Baba said.It's true,Shou has inherited his father's looks and even his hair,but I guess he got my personality."Shou,would you like to learn how to use a gun properly when you're a bit older?"Soryu suggested,watching the little boy's face light up."YES!!!"Shou shouted.

You smiled watching them and was happy that you had this sweet little family to look after forever.