24

🐾Sky🐾

Kaden slammed on the breaks

In the middle of the road stood a huge wolf, staring at us.

It looked like the same wolf that I saw at Lauren's house

The car swerved and we ended up 2 inches away from the wolf.

He had Challenge in his eyes.

I looked at Kaden and found that he was staring at the wolf with an intense look in his eyes.

Then his eyes started glowing

I blinked and then rubbed my eyes

I looked towards the wolf and saw that it's eyes were glowing too.

I must be tired because now I'm hallucinating

"Kaden, why is the wolf staring at us?" I whispered afraid that the wolf would hear us.

He didn't say anything

"Kaden?"

Silence

"Kaden?" I asked worried now, he was still silent but pressed on the gas pedal.

The Wolf growled

"I don't think that's a good idea" I said worriedly

Kaden ignored me and pressed on the gas again

The Wolf growled again, this time with more menace

"STOP IT KADEN! YOU'RE GONNA HURT IT" I said and he scoffed before hitting the gas pedal again. This time instead of growling, the Wolf bite the front of Kaden's truck.

I gasped and Kaden cursed

With one last growl, the wolf ran into the nearby trees.

Kaden was still cursing when he hit the gas

"Aren't you gonna check the front?" I asked him but he kept quiet.

I knew he was fuming with anger because his hands were pale white from gripping the steering wheel to hard.

"Kaden?"

"Shush Sky!" He exclaimed and I shut my mouth.

I get it that Cars are guys babies but he still had no right on talking to me like that.

Shortly after, we parked in front of Gabriel's and Eva's house. As soon as he put the brakes on, I slapped his head. Fortunately for me, it caught him off guard and he ended up banging his head against the window. Unfortunately for him, now he has a bruise.

"OW! WHAT THE HELL!"

I slapped his forehead this time "Talk to me like that one more time and you'll get a lot more where that came from"I threatened before climbing out of the car. For extra effect, I slammed the door.

"Sky, I didn't mean it" he said. I huffed and walked up to the porch.

"I don't care" I said "Now open this door because it's freezing outside"

He obeyed and I stomped off to the room Kaden and I stayed in last time.

Kaden followed

I grabbed a pillow and the comforter and shoved them into Kaden's hands before pushing him out of the room and slamming the door in his face.

"Have fun sleeping on the couch!"

"SKY.." He whined

I pretended not to hear him and collapsed on the bed.

As soon as my face hit the pillows, I was out like a light.

The last thing I remember was the sound of Kaden's whines.

🐾🐾🐾🐾

The next morning I woke up refreshed and ready to go.

Since I had no clothes with me, I borrowed a pair of Eva's clothes.

I hoped she didn't mind

I prayed she didn't mind

After showering and dressing, I made my way downstairs and found a sleeping Kaden.

I looked at the time on my phone and realized that it was almost time to meet Eva and Gabriel at the hospital.

I kneeled down next to Kaden and began shaking him.

"Kaden.." I whispered and he barely moved

"Kaden" I tried again and this time he did move. The only problem was that he reached out and grabbed me before putting his face in the crook of my neck and pulling me on top of him.

"Eek" I squeaked and blushed

"Kaden" I mumbled in his hair

"What?" he answered, not sounding sleepy at all.

I gasped "YOU WERE UP THIS WHOLE TIME?"

"Yes" he said before nipping at my neck.

I squealed and tried to push him away. 

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"Why does this feel like Deja Vu?" he asked

"Answer me you big oaf"

He sighed "If I got up the 1st time you called me than I wouldn't have been able to do this" he looked me in the eye "Plus, I knew you would still be mad and I wanted you in my arms. I missed you" he finished before giving me puppy dog eyes.

I melted on the spot and kissed him

The old Sky, would have held out being mad at him a lot longer but those puppy dog eyes killed me.

Plus, I missed him too.

"I really am sorry Baby"

I hugged him "I know but if you shush me again, I think I'll  punch you into next week" I said before smiling sweetly at him.

He released my and I shooed him to the bathroom "Now get ready, we have to meet Eva and Gabriel"

He groaned but I saw happiness in his eyes.

It's official, Kaden loves the newest addition just as much as I do.