Chapter 15

Chapter 15

Dakota’s POV

Carver was so angry this morning, he just told us that our challenge was to set up a date for him and then he left slamming the door behind him. All morning I have been working on my date as he calls it, I go upstairs and get changed into the salmon coloured dress when I hear it, the screams of a young girl it reminds me of what Ann said about there being other girls in the house.

The screams get louder and louder and then I hear Seth’s voice telling her to get changed into the gown I can tell she puts up a fight because I hear Frank shouting at her to as she’s told after that everything goes deadly silent. I look around the room everyone who has been done their date is now fast asleep and as usual I’m the last the one.

I always wonder why babies are so important here why Carver needs every single girl pregnant I don’t understand it.

I enter the kitchen and see him sitting at the table, I’m just about to go to the freezer and get out the desert when Carver slams me up against the fridge and kisses me, the kiss is like nothing I have ever experienced it’s rough and full of anger and need.

“I missed you little one” he stops kissing me and escorts me to my seat I go to get the desert but he pushes me back down.

“Forget about the food I want talk get to know you better, so what’s your favourite movie and I swear if it’s Twilight you better run?”

“I like pearl harbour”

“Any particular reason why?”

“No...What about you?”

“ Wolverine” I laugh “I used to pretend I was wolverine when I was a little boy x-men was just my thing, favourite book?”

“The selection Kiera kass”

“None I don’t read...I hate it... favourite band?”

“One direction”

“Typical, Katy Perry...do you have any pets?”

“No I’m not a big fan of dogs”

As the date goes on I find I’m actually enjoying myself and laughing at all his jokes. For once I forget that I have been kidnapped and everything just fades away and it’s me and him I forget that he raped me, I forget that he hurt me and I forget that he’s killed, the man sitting in front of me doesn’t look like a killer or a rapist he looks normal nice even but that’s what makes him so dangerous he’s playing with my emotions.

“Dance with me little one?”

“There’s no music” he goes over and presses play on a CD and the music starts he begins to dance with me and I’m surprised that he’s actually quite a good dancer.

“Don’t be nervous little one” he whispers into my ear sending shivers right through me.

He pulls me back and stares into my eyes it’s as if he’s looking into my very soul and corrupting me, he’s keeps his gaze locked on mine and brings me over to the table. He lays me down on top of it and kisses me with something different it’s not rough or angry it’s almost....passion but I can’t tell whether it’s love or lust. I push him back and get to my feet then realise what I have done I expect him to hit me, yell at me but what I don’t expect is for him to come kiss me on the forehead “Goodnight little one” and then he leaves.

Leaving me to wonder where’s the slap

Where’s the hit

Where’s the yelling and shouting

Where’s the swearing and cursing

Where’s my screaming and begging

Could it be that I have just seen the true Carver the one that he’s allowed no one else to see but me?

Could this be the true Carver hidden behind a mask?

 ----------------------------------------------------------

play the song on the side to see what they danced too

if you didn't catch it in the last chapter Carver blames his mother's fiery and independent spirit for her death and that's why he wants girls broken and relying on men he thinks he's saving thier life

so you seen a little bit of the nice side of Carver, what so you think of him now?

also tell me about Seth (Doctor horror) what do you think happens in his office?

thanks for reading 

Rachel