Characters

Characters

1)     Nicholas Emewalts/ Kryst (nicknamed as Nic by most)

-The main protagonist of the series. A wanderer and the only survivor of the destruction of his homeland, the island of Onyx Regios. Although appeared to be happy-go-lucky, he seemed to be hiding a dark secret. Has a habit of addressing someone by his/her full name. For some reason, his left eye is able to discern between real humans and Crystles.

2)     Charlotte Mana Angela (nicknamed as Charl by Nic)

-The main heroine. Found and raised in a church, she is kind and cheerful although could be oblivious at some point. In dire situations, she is always ready to sacrifice herself for her friends. She also appeared to be full of talents except cooking, where as a running gag, everyone else other than Nic tried to avoid eating her cooking.

3)     Brad Brit

-A cocky yet serious billionaire playboy and philanthropist from the city of Marcrearia. He held charity parties to target corrupt officials. Then, adopting the identity of “Robin Hood”, he stole riches from them and give it to the poor citizens. However, his parties also served a darker purpose.

4)     Rolph Durg

-Once a normal researcher from Aquafrequem, he was captured by a madman and turned into a bio-weapon that rivals Kryst’s power. Prior to his transformation, Rolph was prideful and respected by his colleagues due to his invention of the Inertia Disruption Ions (IDI).

5)     Seran Volken

-A member of the mercenary guild, The Bloodied Coffin. Trained at a very young age, she follows her leader’s orders no matter what the outcome may be. Like Nic, she is able to discern between real humans and Crystles.

6)     Giovanni Grest

-From the city of Grovole, he takes care of the Faunas in the Petting Zoo, especially the Cicada Bat, Shriek. With his extensive knowledge of herbs and Faunas, he acts as the brain and medic of the team.

7)     Senator Birch & Pamela

-Both brilliant and crazy, Senator Birch is known for eradicating Centra Nova’s reign of horror years ago. Meanwhile, he seemed to know everything that happened and baked birthday cakes to celebrate some of the events which often ended up eaten by his assistant and errand girl, Pamela, as leftovers.