Valentines Day

HAPPY VALENTINES Y'ALLS

HOPE YOU ALL GET SOME LOVE IN ANY WAY..MAYBE GO WATCH SOME OF THE 100, OR GLEE, OR GREY'S ANATOMY OR SOMETHING BUT NETFLIX AND A BED AND MUSIC IS CURRENTLY THE ONE TO GIVE ME LOVE ON VALENTINES.

AND __rdiaaaz HAPPY BIRTHFAY HOEEE! ALKDPWPW UR SO OLD NOW 😂😭😭 GET SOME LOVE FROM ADAM FROM ME

AND TSUNAMIJAUREGUI LAKDJAPWPHENSKL HAPPY 1 YEAR, BBY!!1!!3!3! 💕💕 I LUH YOU SO MUCH AND I FELL OFF MY BED WHEN I WOKE UP AND YE. PEOPLE ARE PROLLY GONNA THINK I'M SO FUCKIJF WEIRD BUT IDC BECAUSE I LOVE YOUUUUULSHDJW :)))))

kay. gotta keep some chill.

What she got you:

Lauren

For Valentines Day Lauren took you on a really romantic date in France.

Maybe y'alls got it on...maybe not. Idk, you tell me 😂

Camila

For Valentines Day Camila got you a new guitar and a giant ass teddy bear, and cuddled you for the rest of the day.

Ally

For Valentines Day, Ally got you some really expensive canvases since you were obsessed with art, along with a dozen of your favourite dessert.

Normani

For Valentines day, Normani got you tickets to your favourite artist (besides them), and even though they weren't currently in the area, she bought plane tickets and you two went on a mini adventure.

Dinah

For Valentines Day Dinah got you keys to a new car that you've been saving money for, and you guys spent most of the rest of the day wrestling, but then ended up having Seth and Regina dropping their ice cream in the back seat when you guys went out for some.

What you got her:

Lauren

You surprised Lauren with a new apartment for he two of you, since she's been trying to hide the fact she really wanted the apartment since the two of you went looking for places.

Camila

You took Camila on a two week adventure thing, to explore the places in Europe she hasn't been to.

Ally

You got Ally a shit ton of small gifts which she all adored, especially the letter you wrote for her.

Normani

You took Normani on a full spa day, seeing she's been tense because of all of the work. In the end she loved it and told you that she almost loved the spa more than you.

Dinah

You took Dinah and her fam to an arcade thing, but secretly took her away to do things ;)

kay this was all shit, sorreh. luv you all, happy valentines :)))