23. Love is an advantage.

Happy Valentine Day! Specially a fluffy chapter. (I guess so).

Sherlock wandered to the canteen, looking forward to see John. But he was still startled about what he just found out. His brother dating? Dating a male? This day is full of surprises he thought. If Mycroft told their parents about him dating Greg, a boy. Then it will be easier for Sherlock to tell them about John. It will be a big shock, hearing that both their sons were dating after years shutting people out. It's quite funny to see Mycroft dating though. "Caring is not an advantage." Yeah right Mycroft. Him dating Greg is also a big asset for Sherlock. Since that Greg will be the new DI in Scotland Yard.

Mycroft will search information about Jim Moriarty when he had the time. Right now he can't. Since Greg was lying is his arms and he also needed to go to class after lunch time. And after school he needed to drive home firstly, so Sherlock need to wait for a couple hours.

Sherlock entered the canteen, looking around for his John. He smiled with delight when he found John sitting at a table in the corner of the canteen, keeping him busy with his book. John sat alone, with two plastic trays with food, covered with a plastic lid to keep the food warm. When Sherlock arrived at the table, John looked up with an adorable smile, immediately closing the book and pushing it away.

"Hey." John said shyly. Sherlock smirked.

"Hello." Sherlock replied. Both boys staring deeply into each other's eyes, with flushed cheeks. John laughed softly after a couple seconds.

"You can sit down, Sherlock." He chuckled, blushing.

"Right." Sherlock said as he shook his head and walked over to where John was sitting, and settled him beside John. "I found something out, John." Sherlock said, a smile plastered on his face.

"What?" John asked curiously, removing one hand from the table, and moved it to Sherlock's thigh. When he does so, Sherlock followed his hand closely. His heartbeat accelerated at the touch. He briefly looked at his plate and then back to John.

"When I stormed inside my brother's room. I saw Greg in his arms." He said. John's smile grew wide.

"Are you serious? Mycroft?" John sniggered. Sherlock nodded, both boys started to laugh.

"Oh my god. I never thought Mycroft...-

"Me either." Sherlock cut off John's sentence.

"What were you doing there anyways?" John said through giggles. Sherlock's expression changed into a serious one. John noticed the sudden change, frowning he asked. "Sherlock, what is it?"

Sherlock swallowed. "It's nothing, John. Just this weird new classmate was acting strange." John gave him a questioned look. Sherlock sighed. "He's like me." John frowned even harder at this.

"What do you mean?" John asked, sipping from his Cola.

"He knows about us, he knows when I was texting you about him. He knows information about me that no one else knows-

"Like your full name?" john interrupted.

"Yes. Like that." He paused. "So, I've asked Mycroft to get some info about him. I have a bad feeling about this guy"

"Okay good." John said, clearing his throat. "It's probably nothing." John assured, stroking Sherlock thigh in reassurance. Sherlock nodded stiffly.

Both boys were continuing eating in silence. After five minutes John broke it. "So are you going to tell me your full name?" He asked, raising a brow.

"John. I don't like to share it to people." Sherlock said quietly.

"I'm not people." He pointed out.

"No you're not." Sherlock sighed. He leaned closer to John. "Sherlock William Scott Holmes." He whispered into John's ear. John smiled lovely, turning his head to stare at Sherlock.

"Oh." John mused.

"What?"

"Nothing." He shrugged. "It's... kind of sexy." He said alluringly, smirking.

"John. Don't make me get you here in front of everyone." Sherlock said on a serious tone.

"Oooh. I'm scared." John quipped. Sherlock frowned, as he is smiling he laid his hand discreetly on John's thigh and squeezed it hard.

John eyes widened, jumping upright. "Arg, Sherlock!"

"Don't tease with me. John Hamish Watson." John just smirked and took a bite of his food.

After lunch, Sherlock and John went to their next classes. Sherlock didn't see Jim for the rest of the day. John at the other hand, passed Jim in the bathroom, not knowing it was him.

Its 4 pm, the bell rang. Students were walking, or more likely running towards their dorm rooms. Grabbing their stuff to go home for the weekend. When Sherlock entered the room. John was already packed, forcing a smile as he saw Sherlock staring at his packed things.

"Mom is on her way." John shrugged.

"Hmm." Sherlock replied peevish, walking towards his desk. John frowned, walking towards Sherlock.

"Will you be alright? On your own here?" John asked as he clung onto Sherlock.

"I'll be fine, John. I'm used to be alone. No worries." He sighed turning, squeezing John tighter. John gave him a crooked smile.

"Call me if you're in trouble. Don't do stupid things. And certainly... don't go alone to any crime scene without me. Or without Greg okay." Sherlock nodded, not convincing. John nudged him. "I'm serious, Sherlock." John hissed.

"Yes yes okay." Sherlock rolled his eyes. "John?" Sherlock added.

"Yes?" John replied, sliding his fingers through Sherlock's.

"You being concerned, is kinda cute" Sherlock smirked. John pursed his lips, narrowing his eyes he looked up.

"You've asked for it." John said, as he pushed Sherlock onto the bed. As Sherlock fell backwards he made a "woah" sound. What made John laugh. John climbed onto Sherlock, laying down, he began to kiss him. Tenderly, sliding a leg between his. Not wanting to leave Sherlock for two/three days without a proper goodbye kiss. John started kissing up his jaw to his ear, nibbling it slightly, then trailed kisses down his neck. Sherlock shivered.

"John, if you keep going like this. You must understand that I won't let you go in a few minutes." Sherlock mumbled. John paused, glancing into Sherlock's eyes, grinning deviously at him. He brushed his lips against his again.

"I love you." John said through the kiss. Just when Sherlock wanted to return the love words a noise made both boys froze. Both knowing that it's John's mother. John sighed pulling back. Sherlock frowned.

"No, no." He said quickly. Turning John over, so he's on top of John.

"Sherlock what are-" John get hushed by Sherlock's lips.

"Just one minute." Sherlock groaned into John's mouth. John chuckled. Sherlock's long slender arms moved lower, He grabbed John's hips pulling them up, making John the taller one for once. Sherlock loved John's adorable blue eyes, his cute chubby cheeks, and his golden blonde brown hair. He had the loveliest strong arms. John's touch was always gentle and soft, kind and considerate. Their tongue's fighting for dominance.

"God, Sherlock." John gasped contently. Sherlock gently pulled away. His face was flushed and full of desire, but he looked at John firmly.

"I think, your mom is waiting." Sherlock said breathlessly, moving so John can stand up.

"Yeh." John responded. John leapt out of the bed and grabbed his stuff that he needed for the weekend.

"John." Sherlock said quietly. John turned around.

"I forgot to respond. But I love you too." He smiled. John returned the smile, and left with a peck on Sherlock's cheek.