One month is over!!

Caitlin's POV :

"Master, your coffee."I said.
He looked at me and took the coffee mug from me. I turned to go to my room to finish the remaining packing that I have been doing since yesterday night. One month got over yesterday night and now I feel like only crying because I have to leave him.

"Caitlin!"he said.
I turned to look at him surprised. He called me Caitlin at home!!
"You don't have to call me master from now on, one month is over and  the agreement too."he said. I nodded.
He took out my watch from his pocket and said, "Here. Your watch." He gave me the watch and said, " I have treasured it like you used to."
I nodded looking at the watch. I feel I am gonna break...all my ties with him are breaking one by one.

"So, I will leave first for the office."he said getting up from the couch.
"Ronnie! Will it be ok if I am a little late today?"I asked him nervously.
"Ya..it's totally fine."he said smiling and left.

I closed my eyes letting the tears to roll down my cheeks. Then I went to my room to finish the packing. I will keep the bags in my car and give him my resignation in the evening. I can't work in his office, it will only make it hard for me.

I left the house keys and a letter for him on the coffee table and lift my bags. I looked around the house for one last time remembering all the moments that I have spent here.

The day passed so quickly and it's already evening. I have to go and give him my resignation letter. This is the last time I will see him. No, I can't cry now. Just a little bit more then I can cry how much ever I want before going back to uncle's house. I don't want to worry uncle and auntie. They came back from their honeymoon today and must be waiting for me happily. I don't want to take any sorrows with me.

I took a deep breath and knocked on the door and got in. Bella!!?? I didn't knew Bella was here. Ring???? Ronnie is holding a box with a ring in it. I looked at them shocked.

As soon as they saw me they got startled. Ronnie quickly kept the box in his pocket. I ruined their moment. Ronnie must be proposing to Bella and...I...I ruined it all by entering at the wrong moment.

"Yes, Miss. Snow, is there something important?"Ronnie asked me smiling nervously.
"I wanted to give this...this letter."I said.
"Ok."he said and took the letter from my hand.
I stood there staring at him. This is the last time I am seeing him.
"Anything else?"he asked confused.
"No."I shook my head and left the cabin.

He is proposing to her and then soon they will get married. I hope he is always happy. I wiped my tears and rushed to the parking lot. I opened my car's door and sat in. I let the tears roll down freely. I cried to let out my pain.

Ronnie's POV :

"Master, your coffee."she said.
I looked at her and took the coffee mug. She turned to go.

"Caitlin!"I said.
She turned to look at me surprised.
"You don't have to call me master from now on, one month is over and the agreement too."I said and she nodded.
I took out the watch from my pocket and said, "Here. Your watch." I gave her the watch and said, " I have treasured it like you used to."
She nodded looking at the watch.
I am so happy that our one month is finally over. At last the wait is over. Now, I can call her by her name or by her nickname or even give her a cute name after I confess to her. I know she will say yes.

"So, I will leave first for the office."I said getting up from the couch.
"Ronnie! Will it be ok if I am a little late today?"she asked me nervously.
"Ya..it's totally fine."I said smiling and left.

I am eagerly waiting for the evening. I will confess to her and then propose to her. I am so excited.

"Hey! Ron!"Bella said getting in my cabin. I looked at her and smiled.
"So, have you confessed or it is yet to be done?"she asked me.
"I am gonna confess in the evening."I said smiling.
"Have you planned everything?"she asked me smiling.
"Yes, I have."I said excited and continued, "In the evening when I will go home she will bring me coffee as usual then I will lie to her that we have a meeting and take her with me. In the meantime, my servants will decorate the house and also prepare dinner. When they are finished they will call me and I will tell her that the meeting is cancelled and we will come back home. When she will open the door she will be surprised. Then I will get down on my knees and confess my feelings and then I will open the ring box. She will say yes and I will put the ring on her finger. Then we will have a romantic dinner and dance and then....the rest is...you can guess."

"Wow!!! Amazing!!! She will be so happy. Perfect plan."she said smiling excited.
I smiled.
"You really love her a lot. You have completely changed. You are not the Ronnie I knew. The guy who never looked carefully at any girl, has planned this much to propose one. I am impressed by this change."she said taunting me.
"I didn't realise that I changed. I guess it's after falling in love with Cait. I really love her a lot. She is my life now."I said smiling.

"Show me the ring!"she said smiling brightly.
I smiled and took out the ring box from my pocket and opened it.
"It's beautiful! It will look beautiful on Cait's finger."she said smiling.

Just then there is a knock on the door. We both looked at the door. It's Cait!!!! We both looked at her shocked and then at each other. I hurriedly kept the box in my pocket.

"Yes, Miss. Snow, is there something important?"I asked her smiling nervously.
"I wanted to give this...this letter."she said.
"Ok."I said and took the letter from her hand.
She stood there staring at me. Why is she staring at me? Did she hear anything?

"Anything else?"I asked confused and tensed.
"No."she shook her head and left the cabin.

We both took a sigh of relief. I put the letter in my pocket.

"That was close. I thought she heard something."Bella said.
"Same here. I thought my whole plan is ruined."I said.
"Thank goodness, nothing like that happened."she said smiling.
"When will you go home?"she asked me.
"About an hour later. That way everything that I planned will work."I said.

I am so excited and nervous. Today, I am going to propose her and after that we will be together forever. I will talk to her uncle and then we will get married. Just perfect life with the one I love.

Ronnie doesn't know that Cait has left the house and the job..and Cait doesn't know that Ronnie has feelings for her...what will happen next?

Vote and comment.