Bitch From The Tomb

Jayla's P.O.V

I froze before finally turning around "how did you get out" Damon asked curiously while stepping in front of me "I knew that if I begged you not to kill Elijah that's exactly what you would do, little well know fact the compulsion wears of when the original dies" Katherine smirked as her eyes shifted to me "oh Hello Jayla its so nice to see my favourite twin again" she chuckled to her self "why are you still here Katherine" I asked stepping from behind Damon "I said I'll help, I didn't run" I eyed her for a moment before turning to Damon who was looking at me "I suppose we need her" I signed.

Elena paced back and forth "no,get her out of here I don't want her here" I stepped forward grabbing Elena's hand "I know but we need her" I whispered trying to convince her "Jayla's right I mean do you even know when Klaus is coming or what he even looks like"Katherine said as lent against the door frame, Stefan stood up to stand next to Elena "If you know something Katherine then Spill" Damon hissed at her "Believe it or not Damon I'm here to help okay and whether you like it or not you need me" Katherine spat, Elena signed and nodded slowly "fine"

We walked out of the boarding house "so what are you girls doing tonight" Stefan asked jogging up behind us "we have girls night with Bonnie and Caroline" I chirped actually looking forward to doing something normal "oh that should be fun" Stefan commented "It has to be, Bonnies' down about loosing her magic and Caroline's having Matt Issues so yeah it should be great" Elena groaned leaning her head on Stefan's shoulder "anyway we have to go Stefan see you later" I waved as Elena kissed him before following me "bye girls".

We walked into the house with Bonnie and Caroline "so what's on the menu Pizza or Chinese" Caroline picked up the Ipad and began typing away "hey girls" Jenna said as she walked in with her heels in her hands "Hey aunt Jenna what's wrong" i questioned when I noticed the sad look in her eyes, she sat down dipping her spoon into the chocolate ice cream "Alaric is keeping secrets" I sat on the counter and stole the spoon "maybe Ric is keeping secrets to protect you" she shrugged and shook her head "yeah maybe but if you love someone you want to be honest with them" she stated harshly, I gave her back the spoon and rolled my eyes bored of all the sadness "okay thats it we're going to the grill" I jumped off the counter enthusiastically "what, why" Elena asked turning to me. "Because there is a live band and I want to do some dancing, like right now"...

The grill was full of dancing teenagers and the band was amazing, we have been here 30 minutes and Matt has ignored Caroline and Jenna has ignored Ric so maybe this wasn't my best idea "I'll be back in a minute" Caroline stated as she handed me her jacket then disappeared "wait Care-" she jumped on stage "what is Caroline doing" Elena asked me worried , I gave her a small shrug "I have no idea" Caroline took a deep breath making me even more nervous "hey there is someone here tonight who wanted to know how I really felt about them like its so easy" she continued to babble which is what Caroline does when she's nervous "I'm no good with words so I'm going to sing" I nearly spat out my drink "is she serious" Bonnie whispered to me "god I hope not" was my only reply as I stared up at her with wide eyes. The music started and Caroline began to sing.........she was good really good. "I didn't know she could sing like that" I whispered the Elena "no neither did I" just as Caroline stopped singing Matt jumped on to the stage and the next thing I knew they was kissing.

I stood at the bar with my drink when Bonnie pulled me over to jeremy "Jere take Jayla home I'll deal with Martin" I stared at her in confusion "wait what's going on" Bonnie looked at me with sorrow filled eyes "Luca is dead and Martin want's either you or Elena so he can give you to Klaus" I stood in shock as Jeremy dragged me out the grill, but before Jeremy could get to the car the grill went up in flames "its okay Jayla Stefan;s got Elena She's fine" I stared at the Gill in horror, Jeremy started the car and drove home "how did Luca die" he looked over at me "he and his dad did a spell so he could try to undagger Elijah but Katherine managed to stop him and then Damon set fire to him but on Damon's behalf he couldn't actually see Luca".

I sat at the kitchen table frustrated waiting for Elena and Stefan to come home, just on cue the front door opened and Stefan walked in with.... Katherine but she was wearing Elenas Clothes "wait down here Jayla" stefan ran up the stairs behind her, Bonnie then disappeared up the stairs. I stood next to jeremy waiting for them to come back down stairs, I jumped when the front door opened and Elena walked in I practically ran and hugged her. Bonnie and Stefan walked down the stairs "he's dead" Bonnie looked down, hurt crossed her features "here you go Elena" Katherine handed the necklace out to Elena "but your clothes Are going to Need a good dry clean" Elena turned around to face me "what no thank you" Katherine growled "fine thank you but that doesn't mean I like you" Elena snapped "well since we're being open I don't like you either Elena but I Like Jayla" I turned to Katherine "can you please leave Jenna will be back any minute" she and Stefan left quietly.

Elena and I sat with a tub of ice cream and two spoons "are you sharing" Jenna asked sitting down next to me "yeah" I handed her the spoon and ice cream "there's a chance that if I go to bed now I'll wake you hangover free" I chuckled at her, Elena picked up another Tub of ice cream and began eating when the door bell rung "I'll get it" Jenna handed me back my spoon and went to answer the door, Elena and I curiously followed "who is it Jenna" we stopped behind Jenna staring intensely "Hello Jenna I'm Isabelle Elena and Jayla's Mother".............

I sat down on the sofa reading when Damon walked in and sat down placing my legs on his lap then grabbed the book out my hands "Twilight really ,what are you doing here so early anyway" I reached for the book but held it up "maybe because My birth mother turned up at our door three days ago with john telling Elena and I all she wants to do is help" I chuckled at how bitchy I sounder ,I grabbed the book from him "I know but we have an Idea" he place his hand on my knee "Stefan and I are giving you and Elena the house so no one can get in without you inviting them in" I looked up at him my eyes wide "no you don't need to do that" he sipped the bourbon that was on the small side table "yes we do its the only way we can create a safe house" I lent back "oh and one more earlier when Elena was collecting that award for your mother Katherine took her and gave her to Isabelle who was compelled to trick Katherine into Klaus's trap" I shot up "wait Katherine's gone what about Elena" he chuckled "she's fine because then Isabelle killed her self and let Elena go" he sounded so cold "why am I only being told this now" he signed "because I knew you would try to save Elena on your own resulting in your instant death" ......