Imagine for anynomous

Alyssa's POV

I honestly dont know what to do. I get so overwhelmed when I just think about high school and just the stress. I'm still in eighth grade and for my last final, I nearly passed out before it. Thanks to my teacher I didn't, he helped me calm down.

My dad, Liam, is a doctor so I have to make sure to control myself when I'm in front of him so he doesnt catch me doing anything stupid like passing out. 

I think as I am listening to "Dont forget where you belong". I'm feeling hungry.... I'll get a snack.

Yea I dont know why I am talking to myself. 

I walk into the living room and see my 16 year old brother just sitting on the couch. On the table, there was fruit so I grabbed an apple only to be stopped by my brother.

"What are you doing?" He asks

"What does it look like?" I glare at him wishing he would stop judging everything I do!

"You are so dumb, you should study more and focus on your homework. High school is so hard and right now you are in "preschool". Get your act up. You are such a loser!" He screams. 

I sigh and walk out of the living room while tears brim in my eyes. With all my might I try and not let them escape. Sometimes hes so nice and usually I just get comments like that from him. I go to my bedroom and put down my apple. I just get into bed and go to sleep since it was 11 and I wasn't hungry anymore. 

IN THE MORNING

Today is my second math final and oh my gosh its so fucking important and I am so scared! I just feel like I cant breathe and I dont want to do anything except sit in a corner and shake. MY math teacher is Mr. Styles. He is actually very understanding. People say that he is really strict but I know him very well. When we were studying chapter 2, I gave up because it was really hard and he made me stay after class and other incidents have happened after that too. I have spent a lot of time after school with him too trying to get more practice. 

My reading/la teacher is Mr. Tomlinson, I dont know as much as I know Mr. Styles. A lot of girls have a crush on Mr Tomlinson but he has very weird tactics so eh. He has a son who is 4 months old and a daughter who is 8. He is actually very understanding and he knows how much pressure I get from my brother but he thinks that I pressure myself too much. When you are constantly being told something, you start to believe it and I started to believe that I dont work hard enough so I studied for 4 hours each day not including the work at school. Lets say over all I studied around 6 hours for the final each day for 2 weeks. 

Mr. Styles was worried sick, he emailed me and I talked to him through that, he kept telling me to relax and take it easy. In my opinion I was just trying to stay focused. 

Anyways, I need to get dressed for school. I just pick out a maroon sweater and some black leggings. I wear my flats and then go to the bathroom to put on mascara and stuff.

After 20 minutes I'm ready so I walk down the stairsand go to the kitchen where my brother was just getting his back pack.

"Bye, dad. I'll be home by 6" He shouts walking out the door.

"Bye Alex!" Dad says loud enough for my brother to hear him.

"Hey daddy" I say and sit down on the stool. 

"Morning Alyssa, how are you feeling about the final?" He asks as he sets a plate of stacked pancaks infront of me. 

"Can we not talk about that and I'm not hungry" I say softly and push my plate away.

"Ok ok, sorry honey, i know you're nervous. Do you want me to drop you off?" He asks while looking at me with concern. 

"No thanks, I want to take the school b us which should be here in 10. I'm going to get my coat and stuff" I say and get off the stool getting my backpack.