Ch. 31 - Every kiss begins with...

AN: That commercial is so cringe worthy I cry.

Cabin my frick fracking ass.

This was a wooden mansion Harry and I were standing in front of out in the pouring rain, one that looked modern yet homie with large glass windows, and three stories.

There was even a jacuzzi on one of the balconies.

It would've looked quite inviting besides the fact that their were a few cars and vans parked in front of the cabin that didn't belong to Harry or his father and that the inside of the building was completely pitch black.

"The cars probably belong to some of the employees. My dad hires a few maids to clean and maintain the cabin every month, you're being paranoid." Harry informed, looking impatient as we held his jacket over our heads to shield us from the pouring rain while I continued to stare at the wooden house.

"That's what they all say, it's probably just the wind, it's probably just my imagination and then boom, psycho killer comes out and stabs them. Why the hell is it so dark inside, do they clean in the dark?" I rambled on, furrowing my brows as I glared at the cabin making Harry roll his eyes at me in annoyance.

"Wait, if your dad has people cleaning up his place here every month why did he ask you to get the rings?" I questioned, turning to give Harry a look as he sent me a bored expression.

"Because I'm the only one besides him and my mum who know the password to the safe he keeps the rings in. Now are you done playing twenty questions in the rain because I'm freezing my fucking ass off here." Harry snapped as I gulped and continued to fist the fabric of my tank top.

"You really do have a fear of these kind of things..." Harry said after a while, his intense green eyes flickering up and down my rigid body as I nodded.

"Look at it this way," He sighed, his voice gentle and soft as I felt his warm breath fan over the skin of my ear.

"The virgins are always the ones who die or get sacraficed for their blood in the end of scary movies so if anything I'm the one who's doomed here." Harry explained, nudging me with a small playful smile on his face as I blinked at him in surprise.

"Woah true..." I mumbled, laughing at his attempt to make me feel better before I grabbed his free hand with mine and looked back at the cabin with determination.

"Alright, let's do this homeboy."

We went inside, Harry opening the large door with a key from his pocket before we shuffled into the cabin, taking the jacket off our heads and discarding it to the floor before Harry closed the door behind us.

I looked around in awe, taking in the large glass chandelier hanging from the high vaulted cielings to the two elegant looking staircases in front of us.

"Hm, looks like the lights aren't working." I heard Harry comment, making me turn around to find him playing with a light switch on the wall, flicking it up and down to no avail.

"Fuck this shit I'm out." I sang and hurried to the door before Harry grabbed the back of the hem of my tank top, yanking me back before I could reach the exit until I stumbled back into his broad chest as he wrapped an arm around me.

"I'm here, you're safe and I'll protect you if anything happens." Harry told me, his voice sincere as our eyes met, his warmth radiating off his body to mine making my heart race for a whole different reason.

A few moments of silence pass by with us just staring at eachother intently until we both burst out laughing together, shaking our heads as he let go of me while I playfully punched his arm.