2: Road Trip.. Again

The lights above Charlie flickered violently and he crouched beside Malia as her pretty, brown eyes opened, "They're killing him." She said, "A-and Arayas asking for a name..."

Charlie rubbed his face in panic, and he rushed to his feet, not being able to refrain himself from pacing the floor. 

"Wait. What name?" Stiles asked, stopping his steps.

Charlie looked to Malia as he paced, and she gave the boys a confused look, "Kate?" She told them.

Charlie froze, his breath catching itself in his throat as he and Stiles met each other's eyes. There's no way that could be possible. Kate Argent died when Peter quite literally ripped her throat from her body. Charlie was there when it happened, well, technically, he didn't see it, but he definitely heard Allison's screams and Kate's gasp of pain. 

"No, that's impossible." Stiles was quick to disagree, "That's impossible. That can't be what he said." He told her, leaning against one of the rusted beams.

"Why?" Malia asked, "Who-who's Kate?" She asked Charlie.

Besides a sociopath? No one worth remembering, really. Charlie thought

Charlie shook his head, "Someone you don't ever want to meet." He told her, swallowing thickly.

"What? Why?" Malia asked again.

"She's a hunter." Charlie told her, "An-an, uh.." He couldn't bring himself to say her last name, the wounding memories of Allison too fresh to pour salt in them.

"An Argent." Stiles sighed, "She's an Argent."

<>

Charlie wiped anxious sweat from his forehead as he and the others waited for Araya to finally let Scott join the group. He watched with a nervous gaze as Scott walked away from Araya, Stiles approaching his friend.

"So what now?" He asked.

"She thinks she knows where we can find Derek." Scott breathed.

"She gonna tell us where?" Malia rudely butted in.

Scott and Stiles turned to look at her, and Charlie took short, noticeable shuffles towards Malia, leaning towards her ear, and whispering, "Privacy.." He whispered loudly.

She turned to him, "What?" She asked him.

Charlie cleared his throat, quickly pulling away from her very close face, "We give people privacy when they talk, remember?"

"No." Malia bluntly remarked.

"Okay, then we'll work on that." He laughed nervously.

Malia nodded, still confused with Charlie as Scott shrugged, "Uh, actually, she's giving us a guide."

Charlie stumbled into Malia as a motorcycle flew in front of him, his heart rate jumping in surprise as the person suddenly pulled up in front of him. Malia growled under her breath at the person, not liking how close they were to almost hurting Charlie.

"You know her?" Stiles asked as the woman took off her helmet, showing beautifully dark skin and light scars on her face to her neck.

"Braeden." Scott confirmed.

"Who's Braeden?" Kira asked.