Interviews

When the sun finally punched me in the face, thats when I realized he wasn't coming back for me. He was gone and I was alone, faced with the harsh reality of the world. 

I would have to go see my parents. 

I stumbled forwards and quickly made it to the living room of my apartment. 

Carrie was sitting on the couch looking like she hadn't slept in days with a spoon full of Captain Crunch about down her throat. 

When her eyes looked up at me she dropped her bowl and spoon to the floor. 

"Katrina?" he whimpered out. 

I gave her a sad smile before she bursted into ugly girl tears and tackled me into a bone crushing hug. 

What happened next was just as terrible as her squeezing the fat out of my boobs.

The day was a blur of camera and questions and tears and people. 

All the things I really didn't want to be in contact with, but apparently after making national news for being kidnapped for multiple weeks it was necessary that the public know you weren't buried six feet under in a ditch. 

I looked up annoyed at the detective who had been harassing me with question for the pass three hours. 

"No. He didn't hurt me ... physically- mentally thats a different story" I reply back bored. 

The detective glared down at me, we'd been playing this game for a long time, and he was one of those people who seemed not to be interested in useless comments. 

"Do you realize you could go to jail?!" he screamed slamming his palm on the table. 

I looked at him dully, "For what aiding and abetting my own kidnapping? That's a new one" I smirked. 

He clenched his jaw in anger, "No, your friend committed multiple illegal acts while you were with him, did you know about any of this?" he asked me annoyed. 

"Did I know that the evil ass, who kidnapped me and is a known criminal was committing illegal acts while I was his hostage .. umm I'm not really sure how to answer that question" I smirked. 

The guy's vein literally popped out of his skull. 

"We are opening an investigation, if anything comes up that you helped Blue Doom you'll be looking at the inside of a jail cell for the next few decades" he grows in my face. 

"It'll be better than looking at your face, can I go now? Or are you going to charge me for someone stealing my car?" I asked him annoyed. 

His face was completely red as he stormed out of the room. 

I quickly got up and was led to the lobby where my parents where trying to take a selfie. 

"Mom, Dad. Please stop" I sighed when I stood in front of them. 

They dropped the phone and bum rushed me, "MY BABY HAS BEEN RETURNED!" My mother screeched, while my dad squeezed me to death. 

"Can we go home?" I asked them hugging them back. 

"Of course, ... did you get Blue Doom's autograph?" my Dad asked me. 

"Umm ... no. I must have forgot to ask after he held me captive" I replied back sarcastically. 

My Dad pouted like a child, "Your so selfish Kat ... just like your Mother" he muttered under his breath. 

"What did you call me?" my Mom hissed at him.