Smores, squirrels and pigeons

Slendy: WE'RE HERE~ *gets out of the car*

Aiko: FREEDOM *runs out of the car and goes to a bush to empty her bladder*

Jack: *walks calmly unlike some psychopathic, anti-social girl with a Doritos complex* don't get lost, we're setting up camp near the middle of the woods

Aiko: *is nowhere to be seen*

Hoody: that's record time for her to get lost

Masky: i'm coming my dear Aiko~ *skips dramatically to where she was seen last*

Ben: *falls out of the sky randomly, and onto Masky's back* ONWARDS MY PONY

Masky: X_X  

Hoody: *comes over and pokes Masky in the face* i think he's dead Ben

Ben: eh, i can live with that

Slendy: okay kids~ we're going to have smores as soon as the sun sets, now let's set the tents up!

Jack: *goes gets the tents from the back of the van* Aiko is still gone

Jeff: *sighs* i'll go look for Aiko *walks into the forest*

Masky: *wakes up* how long do you think it is till Jeff comes back

Hoody: i don't know, but if we open a bag of Doritos Aiko will be here in a hear beat *draws mustache on masky's mask*

Ben: ONWARD MY PONY!!!!! 

Masky: *is annoyed at ben and stands up quickly, making him fall down* THAT'S WHAT YOU GET SON!

Slendy: da da daaaaaaaaaa!!!!! *picks up the two by his tentacles and throws them into Jack*

Jack: *gets up* HEY WHAT WAS THAT FOR!!!

Slendy: :D i like trains

~in the forest with Aiko~

Aiko: *is walking around not knowing where everyone is* hmmmm, maybe i'll find some animals to help me

Aiko walks up to a cave so she could talk to any animals in there.

Aiko: *walks into a bear standing up, picking at something on the ceiling* oh, hello my fine good sir, do you know where my friends are?

Bear: *turns around dramatically with red eyes*

Aiko: *looks up at it with hope*

Bear: oh, sorry darling but i must say no i didn't even know such a wonderful Young lady was in these woods *turns around with a top hat and eyeglass on, while talking in a British accent*

Aiko: naw it's fine, thanks for the information! *waves goodbye as she exits the cave*

Aiko then walked around the area some more, until she saw Doritos chip bags on the ground.

Aiko: I'M SAVED!!!! *picks up a bag only to find it empty, a dark aura then surrounds the girl* 

A rustling from the bush next to the bags was heard and out came a squirrel. The squirrel looked up at Aiko with black eyes sparkling holding a Doritos chip up to her.

Aiko: AWWW!!!!!! TOO CUTE! *hugs the squirrel*

The squrriel's family or friends were everywhere, all over the ground and up the trees nearby all staring at her.

Old squirrel: *steps forward, standing on the edge of the branch next to Aiko's head* You my child of the human race, you have been chosen to become an ally of the squirrels!!!! now eat it and gain it's power!