SEVENTEEN

What/who would you guys like to see more of? 

Trinity

Last period finally came and I now have gym with the guys. I maneuvered my way through the crowded hallway and down the steps to the gymnasium thats located on the first floor. Friday last period is the best to be honest. I get to have fun and hang out with Chyna and the rest because it's gym. I'm really active in gym though, thinking about joining a team.

I made my way to the girls locker room and banged on the door, being too lazy to walk all the way around inside the gym and then having to enter the locker room from there. It's just too much. A line started to form behind me as a few girls waited trying to get in the locker room this way also. I banged on the door one more time getting annoyed because I clearly hear girls giggling from behind the door. 

"I'm tired of these bitches in this school, I swear." A girl named Raven said out loud clearly annoyed

"Facts, all they do is suck dick and pop shit." Another girl named Jackie agreed 

I snorted, trying to hold in a laugh while everyone else started laughing. Mainly at my snorting. 

"What's funny Trinity?" Raven asked laughing  

Raven and I never had a conversation before. She's not in any of my classes but when we're on the same team in gym, it's a different story. Raven is athletic and can get very competitive. She's a pretty, short, dark girl with a medium length bob. I envy her on how effortlessly she puts into her looks, but manages to still look good. 

"It's true." I said simply jiggling the handle 

"Watch out Trinity." Jackie said making her way through the small crowd thats surrounding the locker room door

Jackie is also another girl I never had a conversation with, come to think of it I don't talk to anyone but Chyna and the rest. Jackie's around my height, average, brown skin girl who has a severe temper. She's really funny in the locker room though. We can be talking about anything and she manages to make a joke about it. I moved out the way and watched as she brought her hands up to the door, turning them into fists. 

"Open the gottdamn door!" She yelled banging on it like she was the feds 

"This ghetto ass school." Raven said running her fingers through her hair, sighing 

The door then swung open and Sara, this short Puerto Rican girl was standing there with attitude written all over her face once she looked us all over. She was one of the girls that glared at me in the car this morning. I honestly don't like her. She's a sore loser and very competitive in gym for no reason, always trash talking. And she's always half naked. She walk around the school building with nothing but a crop top and these black leggings in this kind of weather, it boggles my mind.

"Well you gonna move out the way or not? Damn." Raven said walking in pushing past her 

We all piled in the locker room and went to our lockers. Where's Chyna? Her and I would usually be chatting it up by now while Kae would be with Sara gossiping.

"I mean y'all could've came into the locker room through the gym like everyone else." Sara argued

"Now why the hell would we do that?" Someone said from another section of the locker room 

Everyone erupted in laughter as Sara just rolled her eyes. I smiled and unlocked my locker grabbing my school gym clothes. 

"We're playing flag football today." Some girl announced walking into the locker room