Naughty: Casts

Welcome to this month's issue of Naughty Magazine. I'm your author, Attika and today I'm going to be interviewing the casts of Naughty and ask them what's happening behind the scenes and hopefully reel out the juicy stories from each of them.

Right before me are the five main characters or should I say six. They are...

Jeon Jungkook
Kim Taehyung
Amora Alexander
Eric Martinez
Danna Flanning & Alana Flanning

The questions come in random order.

Let's get to it!

1. I understand that you hold a grudge against handsome young man but why mainly abuse Taehyung?

Amora: *short pause* I don't know actually. Someone like Taehyung is beyond gorgeous you just yearn for more. Right, Jungkook?

Jungkook: *chuckles* super true

2. Are you also a sexual vigorous beast in real life?

Eric: Hell no.

The rest of the cast couldn't help but laugh.

Eric: I mean that's just way too extreme

3. Kim Taehyung, what do you think is your most sexiest trait?

Taehyung: My voice *impersonates a sexy scene* come to daddy, baby.

Jungkook: *blushes*

4. The twins, since you are Jungkook's best friend in the book, what is his most dominant trait?

Danna: His innocence

Taehyung & Jungkook: *burst into laughter*

Alana: No no it's true. He can be an angel and a devil at the same time

Taehyung: *hi5 the twins*

5. There was one scene you confessed to Jungkook, was it rehearsed?

Taehyung: *brief pause*

Jungkook: Aish. Just admit it

Taehyung: Yes it was *laughs* isn't the script written by you, author-nim?

Taehyung succeeded in embarrassing the creator of this book. A victory smile plastered widely on his face.

6. You are both a couple in the book, are you also a couple in real life?

Taehyung: Shh it's a secret

Jungkook: *smirks*

7. What are your thoughts on BDSM?

Amora: It's anyone's worst nightmare. Whether you are a man or woman, if you are the prey, it's unpleasant.

Eric: Its kinky, yes. And some may earn an orgasm from it but I don't see the purpose of mixing pain and pleasure at the same time.

Danna: It's sick in the mind

Alana: And a pain in the ass

Jungkook: Like Eric said, I don't see the point too. Yeah sure if you want to experience pleasure and pain at one go, just have sex you know without the whiplash and whatnot.

Taehyung: Sex is already pain and pleasure. Why make it worse by adding sexual toys? If you want to be punished for being a bad girl or boy, then be obedient by agreeing to have sex when your partner wants to *winks* no kinky stuff yeah? Just clean protected sex.

8. Jungkook, why is your character so confusing? One moment you're innocent, the next you're a beast.

Jungkook: *laughs* I like it that way. Like the twins said, my most dominant trait is my innocence. An angel from the outside, a lustful devil inside.

9. To the other casts: Do you ship Vkook?

Amora: Perfection

Eric: A big fat yes

The twins: Let the ship sail!

10. In the last chapter, it ended of with 'Lets seduce him' what do you mean by that?

Jungkook: Get down and dirty

Taehyung: Hella sexy shit

Eric: Threesome

Alright that's all the time we have for today. Thank you to the casts of Naughty for their time spent on this interview. Other extra casts also include Yoongi as their driver, Jimin their loyal butler, Seokjin and Namjoon as their bouncer followed by Hoseok their trusted housekeeper.

Stay glued!

You'll never know what other dirty little secrets they are hiding behind closed doors.

It gets naughtier.

***
A/N: Alrighttt so hope this clears up some issues. I have to announce that for the next chapter, it's gonna be rated M. I know I mentioned at the beginning its PG13, but I'm gonna misbehave a little and bend the rule for the upcoming chapter.

No matter how devilish it may be, knowing myself well, I wouldn't make it too dirty. Hopefully you guys will look forward to it cause I'm stepping out of my comfort zone for this.

Stay Golden❤️