Ch. 8 🧑🏾💋👱🏻‍♂️

It's been nearly a week since P Bonnie found out that her love for Enzo wasn't real but the cause of a spell that was put on her by Kai. Their plan to draw Kai out was still in Motion but P Bonnie had another way to draw him out.

After her encounter with Kay Y she'd told Caroline and Elena about it and F Bonnie overheard them and asked her to describe him to her. After describing what he looked like, F Bonnie confirmed that it was indeed Kai that she had run into. It shocked P Bonnie because he genuinely seemed kind and happy to have her around for that little amount of time. After a bit of debate on whether or not she believed that Kay Y was indeed Kai P, Bonnie finally agreed to continue with their plan. She would continue to pretend not to know who he really is and form a friendship with him. Once he became comfortable around her she and F Bonnie would cast a spell, once he was vulnerable enough, to take away his powers.

She was still finding it hard to believe that the man she met at the Grille was Kai but after what he did, making her believe she was in love with Enzo, she knew they had to stop him. They had to put an end to any future chaos he could cause.

Now, she was highly pissed at everyone for not telling her about Enzo but she understood why they kept quiet. Apparently, her future and Damon's future was in her hands although she really didn't understand how her decisions affected Damon's future. Whenever she questioned either of them about it they skated around answering her directly.

Three Days Ago:

"Well, we're very close in the future, BonBon," he states with a small smile, "So any and everything that you do from this point on determines whether  or not we have close future or not."

"What if I don't WANT to be close with you in the future?"

F Damon appeared before her, lifting a gentle hand to cup her cheek. Despite a part of her telling her to slap his hand away she doesn't. She actually found herself wanting to close her eyes and lean into his touch. Instead she just held his gaze as he seemed to step closer, "You're a very important part of my future, Bonnie Bennett. I can honestly stand here and tell you that I love you because I do." He states, shocking her beyond belief, "You're my best friend. You've helped me in ways that no one has ever had the patience to. Losing you is NOT an option for me." He says, his gaze never leaving her own.

P Bonnie closes her eyes as he leans in. She half expected for him to kiss her on the mouth. At least then it would tell her if he was the man she marries in the future but instead of a kiss on the mouth she feels pressure on her cheek. His lips linger before he slowly leans away just as she opens her eyes which were a bit wide in shock.

"What?" He questioned.

"I - I thought...I thought that you were - were going to um..."

"You thought that I was going to what, BonBon?"

"Kiss me." She states, lowering her gaze to their shoes.

F Damon, despite everything in him screaming at him to kiss her, lifted his hand and placed a finger under her chin, tilting her head up. Once her green eyes met his icy blue gaze he smiles,"You are one of the most beautiful women I've ever come to know. Had I not been married I would not have hesitated to capture your lips with my own," He states bluntly, causing her to blush beneath his gaze,"but I love my wife. I'm IN LOVE with her and I would NEVER do anything to hurt her or cause her to lose all trust in me." He states.

P Bonnie just stands there gazing up at him. She wasn't staring at the Damon Salvatore she KNOWS but a different Damon. This man standing before her may have P Damon's face, eyes, lips, nose, hair and body but he definitely didn't have his mentality. He was so different from P Damon in so many ways and yet he was still...Damon. He was the type of man she could see a future with. He IS the man she could see a future with.

She takes  step back and let's out a bitter, humorless chuckle,"Well, this is ironic." She states.

He raises a brow in confusion,"What's ironic?"

"I do everything that I can to avoid P Damon and yet here I am, standing before you, wanting to kiss you." She chuckles,"How can I not want you and yet want you at the same time?"

F Damon let's his famous smirk Grace his lips,"I'm a very irresistible man." He states,"I wouldn't be shocked if you started a Damon Salvatore Sexy Fan Club."

P Bonnie slapped his on the arm,"Shut up, Damon." She glares at him playfully.

He chuckles before she suddenly found herself in his arms, his chin resting on top of her head,"I know how much of a dick I was to you but don't shut me out just yet." He breaths,"Believe me when I say that no one dislikes Damon more than Damon dislikes himself."

Present:

P Bonnie sat next to Caroline and across from Elena lost in thought. She couldn't get what F Damon said about P Damon out of her head.

"I know how much of a dick I was to you but don't shut me out just yet." He breaths,"Believe me when I say that no one dislikes Damon more than Damon dislikes himself."

She couldn't see ANY part of Damon not liking himself. He was always so cocky and witty. He was to self absorbed and selfish to care about anyone but himself. This is DAMON SALVATORE we are talking about.

But that didn't stop her from wondering if what F Damon said about his past self was true. Did Damon REALLY not like himself? And if so...why was she so concerned?

"Bonnie, are you alright?" Elena reached across the table and placed a hand on hers.

Bonnie met her gaze a smiled,"I'm fine...just lost in thought."

"What are you thinking about?" Caroline asked.

"I don't know exactly why but...I can't stop thinking about Damon." She admitted.

Caroline glanced over at Elena before turning back to P Bonnie,"You're thinking about Damon? Which one?"

"Our time Damon."

"And you don't know why?" Elena questioned.

She shakes her head,"No. I can't seem to stop thinking about him or worrying. I get these sudden urges to call him and make sure he's alright." She says softly,"It's freaking me out."

"Well, you are unconsciously in love with the guy." Caroline states.

Bonnie groaned and slumped back against her seat,"How did I fall in love with the man who has taken so much from me?" She questioned out loud.

"I think I can help you with that." F Bonnies voice sounded from her right.

"How?"

"I can show you your - our - past memories." She states,"I can go back and allow you to see when, where and why you fell in love with Damon." She states just as both Damon's walked into the Grille, P Damon out in front.

Their gaze met instantly and she found herself wanting to know exactly how she fell in love with this man. So, with a sigh she takes her gaze from him and meets her own green eyes,"Okay, let's do this." She stands from her seat,"I want to know when, where and how I fell in love with him." She states, her gaze drifting behind F Bonnie and towards P Damon.