Chapter 4

Radishfiction updated on: 15.02.2016.
Wattpad.com updated on: 08.03.2016.

We have talked with radish team and they've allowed us to upload it here three weeks after it has been updated on radishfiction BUT ONLY UNTIL THERE'S ANDROID VERSION.
If you want to read more, go and download radish app.

Sincerely,
Your author

CHAPTER 4:
A Kitten and the Seminar

If Alis though she used to hate alarm clocks before, now she loathed them. Waking up after staying awake til 2 AM, and not eating for a whole day, was definitely the worst possible experience for her - and no, even Nik's existence couldn't even compare to it. If he was the son of Satan, then those alarms were Satan itself.

She wanted to throw her phone out the window as well, but unlike those clocks she used before, this phone held valuable memories and things she loved, so she decided to turn it off safely. Besides, who knew if her phone landed in his apartment unscathed? What he could find in there... Well, let's just say that she'd rather willingly surrender to a Devil than let him have her phone. She glanced at the time, which showed 07:05, before hitting 'snooze' on her phone. She'd wait another 10 minutes before getting up.
People would never understand just how much she needed those ten minutes after opening her eyes.

Time passed faster than she wanted, and she stood up shutting her alarm once again before heading to the bathroom, almost scaring herself when she saw her reflection in the mirror. Her hair, if that thing could even be called hair, looked like a bird's nest - well, like a nest of some really angry bird that wasn't satisfied with it, actually. It must be that Nikolas brought a curse upon her, there's no other way that her day could start that bad.

She wondered if that Dracula next door is still asleep, but to her surprise, when she glanced through her window, she saw a lower part of his bed with his legs on it. Lazy bull.

Seeing as she didn't have time to stare at him or sneak into his apartment and do something horrible and get her revenge, and since she had to hurry and get that medicine for Anastasia, she hurriedly prepared herself and grabbed some money to buy food on the way. Anything would be great at the moment.

"If it wasnt for that idiot next door and his sneaky attack on my pizza, this day would be just peachy!" she angrily murmured to herself, before grabbing a jacked and keys of the apartment as she headed out.

However, she had a feeling that she forgot something very, very important, but not being able to figure out what, she simply headed to the apartment next door where Anastasia lived and rang the bell. Anastasia was what you could call a typical old lady; she loved to make cookies, knitted, and didn't really love animals unlike her husband, Harry. Harry was obsessed with animals, which could explain the three cats, a chihuahua and four parrots they had in there. Ana loved him so much that she eventually allowed him to keep them, but actually loved children, unlike her irritation with animals.

"Oh, you're already here?" she asked when she opened the doors and Alis gently smiled at the old, grey-haired woman.

"Yup, I take your health seriously, Anastasia," she replied, "How is Harry, by the way?"

"Oh, you know him. He's sleeping like a horse," she grunted, "I swear I'll throw a bucket of water at him one day," she mumbled to herself but Alis still managed to hear her loud and clear before letting a chuckle slip her lips. She may do that to Nikolas as well, it would definitely be worth watching.

"I see," she nodded, "So, where's the list? Do you need anything else?" Alis continued as Anastasia went inside before returning with a piece of paper in her hands.