Chapter 3: After school...

Helena's P.O.V.

After two hours of practice, I wait for Ethan to be done with his. Standing by my bag I pick up my water bottle and take a nice long sip of it. The team has a game this Friday night, so we practiced hard to have our routines down packed.

"Hey." turning around Tatiana stands behind me awkwardly. Like I said, I have not really spoken to her today.

"Hey." I respond taking another sip.

"So, how are you feeling?" she asks cautiously.

"Better than the other day." avoiding her stare.

"Good. Umm, do you need a ride home?" hopeful that I will say yes.

"No thanks, Ethan is going to take me home."

"Oh yeah, of course. Well, if you need a ride sometime this week, you know."

"Yeah, thanks." and with that she turns around leaving with frowning. That was awkward considering her and I always talk and joke around. I kind of feel bad that I am upset at her in some way, but that is just how I feel now. Nothing like being sexually assaulted to make you want to withdrawal yourself from people who care about you.

I know in time Tatiana, and I will get back to our normal friendship.

"Baby girl." glancing over I see Ethan jogging over to me with his one-million-dollar smile which I love so much.

Stopping in front of me he pulls me to his sweaty body and hugs me tight.

"Eww, Ethan. You smell." scrunching my nose I push him away from me.

"Come on baby. You know you like me all glistening with sweat." he smirks tugging me back by my arm.

"Nooo. I really do not. Go take a shower."

"Fine. I will. Hey, a few of the guys want to go eat after we get all cleaned up. Is that alright with you?" he asks swinging his heavy arm over my shoulders.

"Sure. I can eat." I tell him shrugging my shoulder while making our way back to the locker rooms so we can change.

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

45 minutes later...

Ethan, me and six of his friends/teammates are now sitting down waiting to order our food at the local diner and hangout located a block away from our school. We sometimes come over here for our lunch hour, so we don't have to be stuck eating the disgusting mystery meat they serve in the cafeteria.

Due to the time, it was quite busy since others from our school decided to stop by after their practices or after school clubs.

After ten minutes of waiting and then ordering I am sitting there listening to the guys talk about the upcoming football game which is on Friday.

Like always I am bored due to being the only girl in the group. Don't get me wrong. I know plenty about football, I just do not want to partake in their conversation.

Snapping out of my thoughts, I can hear a rumbling noise from the parking lot. Lifting my head to glance over the big window facing it, I see a herd of motorcycles pulling up. They look like the same ones that had gone to the school hours before. The red and white one ahead of the group. He must be the leader, and the guy who I think saved me Saturday night.