Chapter Two

Short I know but it's something, keep the comments and votes flowing guys. The next update will be next week, in going through some problems so hopefully it'll go fast so I can write.

___________

Once I found myself walking back home, my thoughts kept coming back, asking too many questions and wondering about the beast. The beast. That's the only thing I could think of, that I could wildly think of.

-"Honey, are you okay?" My worried mother asked beside me, her hand slowly rubbing against my shoulder bringing me off my thoughts. I gazed at her and smiled, assuring her that I was fine. I lied.

She smiled and spoke again –"Your father and I will have to travel to the city for some days honey, so tomorrow you'll go to your grandmothers and take care of her while we're away. I already talked to your father and he says it's okay. So, pack some things please" With a nod, she went back into the kitchen leaving me standing in the living room. The idea of being with grandmother for a week is ideal for me to be away of this place, maybe get along with her after all this time we haven't spoken or heard of each other.

I walk back to my room, thinking about . . . The beast, it bothered me leaving but at the same time I wanted to be with my grandmother and take care of her while my parents are away. I don't see grandmother much, she lives very far away, deep in the woods, away from people and bothersome problems. Thinking of the woods dragged me back to the beast. . .grandmother may be feeling safe but she will never know what hides in the darkness of the woods. I didn't know, nobody knew. People just dragged with theories and legends people told again and again. Killing. Massacre. Disgrace. Pain. Revenge. The beast has been what keeps us with fear, thinking that he wants something. Blood. I'm not sure but, part of me can think of the beast being something bad, something that will hurt us. I can't know the why, but I feel that the beast would never hurt somebody. I'm saying it if I knew the beast but I don't. I don't and I know it.

-"Honey? Please read you'll have to wake up early tomorrow. Good night" Mother whispered against the door, the sound of her steps going away made me sigh. Apart from all of the things that happened today I still can't figure out the beast.

After changing into my sleep clothes I finally found dreams, which were from the beast.

Darkness and supreme silent surrounded me, the sun lighting the top of the trees and green colors of the grass. I stood in a meadow, the small white flowers shinning with the white moon above the sky, the bright stars tinting while I hear the sound. A growl. Deep coming from deep in the woods, the branches breaking and pure light green eyes staring back at me. My body burns, my flesh feels numb and I feel myself walking towards him, while he walks towards me. My mind was filled with him. Once were in front of each other I feel myself closing my eyes and letting his wet tongue lick my cheek, softly brushing his fur against my hands. I wrap myself around him, feeling my body burst with happiness and pure heat running through my veins, I smile at the sensation of him against me.

He pulls away and I feel him change, his fur began to fade away and began to stand in with two legs. My eyes stare with shock, my body trembling at the sound of cracking bones and groans coming from his mouth. Once he finally changes he stands above me, towering my small frame and feeling myself vulnerable before him, small and weak. The moon was shinning beside his head, his dark black hair feeling soft against my fingers. I was mesmerized by his broad shoulders, the marks of his muscles, the strength that he radiated. Power, that was the word. He was tall, his green eyes staring down at me not letting me go off his gaze. My hands kept touching his hair, not feeling scared of his sudden transformation.

My body felt warm again, his hands touching my hips and slowly making their way up, pulling the fabric with him but then falling again to its place. In my mind I couldn't figure out what just happened and what is happening now. The beast. . . The beast was a human? My eyes stare at him with curiosity. He notices it and suddenly pull me against him, my chest pressed against his bread chest, feeling his formed abdomen muscles against me. He was naked, but I didn't dare to leave his eyes.

My body is raised a little by him, making my toes point up so I stood a little more taller for him. Deep inside I wanted to do things I never thought I could be able to. My body felt pushed by the beast, by the man that stood before me. –"you're beautiful" He growled as his face approaches mine, my head tilting to the side as my lips slowly brush against him. His hands raise my dress up, his flesh making contact with my naked hip and gripping against it. The burning sensation of desire pressed against my lower half, my cheeks blushing at the sudden feeling and thoughts to let it go away. His voice goes over and over my mind, drowning me with delightful happiness.

-"you're mine" he growled again when his lips suddenly pressed against mine, my mouth quickly reacting to his hard and possessive kiss. My hands wrapping around his neck and his kiss making me move to the side so his mouth explored deep into mine. The burning feeling grew stronger, making me feel drowning in pure fire. He nibbles my bottom lip and let's me moan for him against his mouth as my hands tug onto his black hair. I felt happiness fill me, overwhelming me with the feeling. Whenever he touched he made me crave for more and now this kiss made me lose my mind, I couldn't think – I couldn't.

The kiss increases its intensity as his hands rip my dress from the back. I hear the thin fabric ripping off me, my moaning increases as I feel myself arch up at his hands caressing my burning craving flesh, he kept kissing me, not letting me catch up with my breath. His hands travel down my back slowly caressing and feeling my flesh against his. –"you're mine" he growled once again, my body trembling at his statement and making me push my legs up and wrap them up onto his naked lower half, suddenly he pressed himself against me, his shaft began to rub against my moist innocence. I felt weird while doing this but something inside me told me it was right. Something–

-"Honey? Wake up please it's already late and you have to go to your grandmothers before we leave" My mother called, waking me up from my wild dream. I stare at her and feel myself blush. I nodded and she took that as a yes. She left after placing my outfit on the bed.

My hand reaches for the bedsheets, gripping against it and letting my insides relax after such heated dream.

The beast. . . was a human? The beast . . .

The beast wants me?

short I know, but hopefully the next will be longer and interesting things might start to appear.

-ES