Underfell Sans X Reader (part 2)

((Man I hope this turns out okay! The reason I update so frequently is because some people aren't fond at times of the One Shot I post, so I try to give a wide choice of what to chose from, so my that book has a lot to offer! Some people may not want a Flowey X Reader but may want a Underfell Papyrus X Reader. Get my drift here? So if you've read all of them, woah you must really love this book thank you. Mature language warning!))

I sighed and waited impatiently for Sans to come back home. He said he had to pick up something so we could properly hang out together. How amusing. Flowey and I got to bond a bit, though. He told me how this place worked and explained why it was good to be prepared for someone to attack at any given moment.

"I see...so I should prepare myself to fight? B-but I'd hate to have to hurt anyone...." I said and looked at my feet. "W-well, doing that would take a lot of determination...at least you can avoid Papyrus now!" Flowey said and I nodded. "Y...yeah...your right." I said and nodded in agreement.

"I'm back!" I heard Sans call from the doorway. I moved Flowey's pot out of the way. "What took so long?" I asked in confusion. He simply shrugged. "Eh, well, the store here is really packed, and it takes me a while to decide which snack I want to purchase. I could order from Grillby's, but that guy really likes to mess around with my meals..." Sans explained.

"Mess around with your meals...? Like how?" I asked. He thought for a moment about this. "Well, he is a very...sadistic person. He isn't a nice bartender, he's an evil one. He always dumps hot sauce on burgers and French fries or switches the mustard for the ketchup. I hate ketchup." Sans complained and let out a huff of air.

"The food is overall good, when he doesn't fucking toy with it." Sans huffed and handed me a food that resembled a cinnamon roll. "Aw sweet! You guys have food like this down here?" I asked and took a bite out of the food. It tasted unlike anything I've ever tasted before! Yeah, it tasted terrible! "Well, if the food where you come from tastes like complete shit, your in luck."

I swallowed it down and gave a death glare at Sans. "Isn't there anything better down here to eat?!" I asked, trying to get the awful taste out of my mouth. "Not everyone down here is very good at making foods..." Sans said with a shrug. "But my bro is. He's the best at making spaghetti."

"Spaghetti? I want some!" I jumped up and grabbed his hand. "Sorry, my bro is very stingy when it comes to sharing his amazing spaghetti. I only get fed once a week." He said and chuckled. I would kill for some decent food right now...if this was how the food down here was going to taste, then I really should've savored Toriel pie...

"Fine...I just want to get out of here. So what do you want to do? I mean, I still have 22 hours left before I get to leave." I said and he winked. "I've got just the thing! Let's pull the petals off your flower!" He said with a devilish grin. His eye flashed red and he moved his hand up.

Flowey floated in mid-air and began to freak out. "H-hey! (Y/N), help!" Flowey cried out. "Put him down!" I ordered and he stuck out his tongue at me. "Make me!" He teased and began to run. I growled and chased after him. "Sans!" I shouted and began to chase him around the garage.

He laughed and jumped over the couch in the room, I followed after him but ended up knocking the couch over. "(Y/N)! Remember not to hurt him! We need him to get past Papyrus!" Flowey warned right as I tackled Sans to the ground. "What now?" He asked with a confident smirk.

I thought for a moment...I couldn't hurt him, so my choice would have to be wise. "..your right Flowey...I can't hurt him..." I said with a sigh, but suddenly grinned. "I'll just have to tickle him instead!" I shouted and saw as Sans lost his confidence. "W-wait!"

It was too late. I was tickling him so much that tears began to spill out of his eyes. He laughed so hard I thought he might pass out. "(Y/N), I-I-I give up..! Stop!" He shouted and his eye went back to a normal color, Flowey being dropped to the floor in the process. I stopped tickling him and stood up victoriously.