Chapter 26

Quinn POV

I know what she's thinkin right now and it ain't good. Instead of heading to the mall I drove to Christy's house. When I pulled up outside her house I noticed Darnell's car. That's her nigga. Turning I looked at Ty but she just stared straight ahead.

When I got to the front door I rang the bell and of course 'HE' answers it.

Darnell: Hey man why you here

Me: to get my son. Excuse me

I just pushed past him and went into the living room where Christy was. Low and behold she was smoking. I know I 'do business' with drugs but this shit is another story.

Me: Where's my son?

Christy: Upstairs making noise, as usual

Me: that's what he's suppose to do. He is a baby

When I went upstairs he was in his bed staring up at the ceiling whining. I grabbed his baby bag and packed him a whole lotta clothes and diapers and shit. On my way out Christy stood at the bottom of the steps with her hand out.

Me: nigga the fuck you want now?

Christy: I need some money.

Me: For what?

Christy: is you gon give me the money or not?

Me: No. You got a man ask him for some money

With that being said I grabbed his carseat and walked out the house. After her was strapped in I headed off to the mall.

Tyla: What's his name?

Me: Jaylen

After that she stopped talking. When we got to the mall Ty grabbed Ky and I grabbed Jay. Even with a woman and 2 babies the chicks were still hitting on me. Ty didn't even care. She just went off into the stores.

When we got into Footlocker she went to pick out some shoes. Not only for her, but Kyla and Jaylen too. We were already done shopping this was the last store. I had already got my shoes so I was just sitting down waiting for her, when this dude walked up and started hitting on Ty.

Now I know she see me sitting here. He gave her his number sayin call him and that's when I stepped in.

Me: She won't be calling. I'm her man and I'm gonna need you to get the fuck on.

He looked at me from head to toe then turned to walk out of there. I turned to look at Ty but she was already headed out the store with he bags and babies in hand.

On the drive back home there was an awkward silence. This shit will be addressed as soon as we get home.

Tyla POV

See this nigga got a taste of his own medicine. Now he see how I felt when he was flirting with Miss Flirtatious at Cracker Barrel. When we got home I grabbed the babies and headed inside. I left him to bring in the bags.

After putting both kids to sleep I headed into my bedroom where the big man himself was.

Quinn: What the fuck was that?

I simply ignored him like he did to me at breakfast. I know he hates it but whatever.

Quinn: Tyla

Me:....

Quinn: Tyla

Me:....

Quinn: TYLA

Me: what Quinn?

Quinn: I know you heard me

Me: of course I did

Quinn: WHY THE FUCK WERE YOU FLIRTING WITH THAT NIGGA IN FOOTLOCKER

Me: why were you flirting with the girl In Cracker Barrel?

Quinn: I wasn't flirting.

Me: BULLSHIT! And why THE FUCK DIDN'T YOU TELL ME YOU HAD A SON? I swear I thought we told each other everything, but I guess I was wrong.

Quinn: it wasn't your business

Me: it wasn't my business? IT WASN'T MY BUSINESS? BUT THE SHIT I KNEW ABOUT MICHAEL WAS YOURS. NO! BUT I STILL TOLD YOU.

He looked up at me with apologetic eyes but I just turned away and finish putting my stuff up. It wasn't long before I felt his arms snake around my waist. He started leaving butterfly kisses on my neck and shoulder.

Quinn: Look I'm sorry about Jay and all that. The reason I was into my phone was because I was talking to my ex and I told her I was going to try to have full custody. As for the flirting I don't know.

Me: exactly cause you was pissed when I was talking to ole boy.

Just as he was going I say something my phone went off.

*Phone Convo*

Me: Hello
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello Guys just a little word of caution I start school on Monday so Updates will be slower. Sorry but I'm going to update as much as possible.

QUESTION OF THA DAY: Who do you think is on the phone and do you think Ty is done talkin with Quinn?

Love You All 💋

65+ Comments, 135+ Votes

~Mickey💎