AUTHOR'S NOTE

This is REALLY IMPORTANT, SO READ BEFORE YOU GET ON WITH THE STORY!

We understand that you guys want us to upload here and we will, but your support would mean a lot more on the radish site actually, so after reading those chapters here, you'll have few more chapters to read on Radishfiction, though, you'll have to pay for them :-) Or wait another week to read next one.

I'll update regularly, every week since I have few chapters in advance for Radish.

Apple store:
https://appsto.re/us/jtFkab.i

UPDATE:

AVAILABLE FOR ANDROID TOO

LINK IS ALSO IN DESCRIPTION OF THE BOOK.

_______________

To explain everything. The book on Radish site isn't finished yet as well. You have weakly update of new chapters there and I assure you that update will be 100% on time. And yes, you have to pay for them, 3 coins. I'll be giving away some coins as well to those who subscribed to me and are fans of the book there, and after some time, chapters get unlocked for you to read them freely.

So don't go around saying:

SCREW THIS WE'LL READ IT ON WATTPAD INSTEAD OF HERE WHEN WE HAVE TO PAY, BECAUSE THERE WON'T BE CHAPTER 4 AND UP IN NEXT THREE MONTHS.

I DON'T KNOW YOUR FEELINGS, BUT THIS IS OPPORTUNITY FOR ME AND OTHER WRITERS TO EARN MONEY FROM WRITING WE ALL NEED, AND I'D REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR SUPPORT.

Oh, and "R" in the cover stands for Radish story, nor R-rated, but I will have that in the future ;)
Thanks to everyone willing to read this. On with the story: