Chapter 11

Catalina POV

I'm emotionally drained. I haven't been home for weeks and Andrea Rowanna is looking for her brother. I am running out of excuses. I didn't mentioned Andreas to her because somehow I think it is not the right time yet. We're focusing on Aj's fast recovery.

Pag pasok ko sa foyer ng private room ni Aj nakita kong nasa sofa si Andreas nakapikit ang mga mata. I slowly walk up to him and waved my hand to see if gising ito pero he didn't move. Tinabihan ko siya.

"I miss you!" I whispered to him. " I'm sorry for leaving you." Hinawakan ko ang mukha niya. He look so tired. He flinched when I moved my fingers to his lips but didn't wake up. "I love you Andreas James Torres! You have no idea what's behind my bitterness towards you. It's because I love you too much that even though you keep on hurting me over and over I still manages to love you... Love you more and more each day!" Nagulat ako nang bigla itong binuksan ang kanyang mga mata.

"I love you more than you'll ever know Catalina. Always remember that!" He kissed me. I froze and we turned our attention to Aj's bed when we heard someone talking.

"Mama... Mama... Maaa" I heard him cry. I jumped up and went up to him.

"Baby, Mama's here!" Oh the joy I felt of seeing him talking.

"Ma, I dreamt of Daddy. He hugged me and he said he loves me!" Masaya nitong kwento sa akin.

"Of course I love you. I love you before I even saw you!" Nagulat kaming dalawa nang biglang nag salita si Andreas. "My boy, you're so brave. I am so proud of you!" Niyakap ni Andreas si Aj.

"Daddy? I love you daddy. I love you so much!!" Excited na bigkas ni Aj.

Hinayaan ko ang dalawa na mag kwentohan. Lumabas ako at tinawagan si Bryce.

"He's up. He's really excited talking to Andreas!" I told him.

"So itutuloy mo pa rin ba ang plano mo?" Tanong nito.

"I have to. There's no other way. Please make sure the kids papers are ready. They're going back to Philippines with Andreas!" Hindi ko alam kung tama ba itong gagawin ko. Pero all I know is kailangan. They need their dad.

"Naka set na ang mga papers ng mga bata. Once Aj fully recover puwede na silang umuwi ng pinas!" I'm happy but sad at the same time. Alam kong hindi sila papabayaan ni Andreas pero kailangan kong gawin ito.

"Andreas, may ipapakilala nga pala ako sayo." I opened the door and Andrea is beyond excited when she saw me.

"Mom!!!! MOMMMMMMY!!!! I MISS YOUUU!" Sigaw nito habang naka yakap sa akin.

"I miss you too babylove! Come, I have a surprise for you!" She loves surprises. When she saw Andreas she started to cry.

"Daddy...? DADDDY!" Tumakbo siya papunta kay Andreas.

"Hey beautiful girl!" Nag yakapan ang mag ama. Kilalang kilala nila si Andreas. Never ko naman itinago ito sa kanila. Watching our Pictures and wedding videos ang paboritong gawin ng mag kambal. Halos araw araw nila akong tanungin when they will be able to see their dad. Until that one day. That one day I bumped into Henry.

Flashback

I was on the phone with Bryce when someone accidentally bumped into me.