Chapter 27 - A Note

Chapter 26 - A Note

"Hey Beauiful." I slammed the laptop Ailee had bought me and turned bright red. It didn't seem so embarrassing while I was watching it... but having him walk in was uncomfortable. I shifted in my seat. I still didn't know if they took cold showers... I couldn't even work up the nerve to breach the subject. But at least now, I thought casting a look to the computer, I know what to do without having actual sex. I felt my face heat up more as Levi swiveled my chair to face him, he crouched in front of me and looked curious.

"Whats got you so red?" The worry came on. "Is everything okay? Your not feeling sore? No pain? Any scars coming open." I just watched him as he made me stand up in the middle of his triad of questions, that left no room to be answered and began searching over my body.

"Levi."

"Its already been a week, surely nothing is coming on now. Did you use your magic for something? Did William ask you to heal his arm? I swear! I told him not to! It's to much, and..." I slammed my lips against his in attempt to shut him up, but found myself pulled into a whirlwind of emotions. One arm came around the small of my back, pulling me into his familiar smell and heat, the other cupped my cheek. I brought my teeth down on his lip and heard him hiss, I thought it was in pain but then I felt his length pressed against my stomach. His hand trailed through my hair and cupped my head to pull me even closer, warm hot and inviting his tongue swept across my lips and I felt my body shake with the strength of Ivy's purring. I groaned and opened my mouth and he swept right in deepening the kiss with a blinding passion, and then the kiss began to slow down and his breath fanned across my face.

"Sorry, I just worry." He whispered kissing my forehead and pulling me into his embrace.

"Wait... what happened with Williams arm?" I felt him tense underneath me.

"He can heal just fine Ivory, you don't need to heal it. Besides I think Grandma is going to." He said softly as if I was a child, I pulled from his arms.

"Ugh! She healed ME, no one could heal her Punishment, I was still to weak..." I took off out of the room and just as I felt his hand behind my arm I pushed the air behind me, no way was he stopping me. I stopped in the kitchen to see William with his arm looking miserable, it was all bruised and cut up.

"William! What happened to your arm!?" I yelled putting my hands on his hips, I didn't even pay attention to the fact that a lot of pack families were in the long dinning hall, and no staring.

"I got in a fight." He said not looking me in the eye, I noticed some of his hair was shifted over his face.

"William..." I warned, he sighed and looked at me.

"Mom already yelled at me." A large black eye covered with a split on his eyebrow. "Who were you fighting and why?" I didn't recognize the power in my voice until now, and noticed all members casted their eyes down.

"A boy, it was my fault. I accidentally ran into him in front of Angel and I got mad and shoved him and told him to watch where he was standing, and then we started fighting."

"Who William?" I asked patiently.

"A boy from the pack."

"A name? Or his name Boy From The Pack?" A few chuckles passed around but I stayed looking at him as he mumbled something.

"William, speak up NOW." I didn't yell but the command came out all the same.

"Timothy Glade."

"And how hurt is he?"

"I broke his arm...." My mouth flopped open.

"William, I am very disappointed in you." His eyes watered and it broke my heart, but no way was I going to let that make me cave. "Is Timothy here?" I asked looking to the crowd, for the first time not being scared.