Ch. 33 - Another one

AN: I know you guys are expecting smut and there is but I'd like you to know it's not gonna be the same smut you usually see in fanfics. It's a comedy so it'll be weird and different plus I liked to throw shade. My goal is to have you laughing and turned on at the same time so let's see how that works out!

Harry flipped the coin as I called heads, letting the quarter flip in the air before it fell on the rug between us as we both leaned in anxiously.

"What up! It's heads! I'm on top tonight!" I celebrated, bringing my arms in the air letting out a "woo-hoo" as Harry let out a groan of frustration, a smile still on his face while he leaned back against the side of the couch on the soft rug.

"You better give me a good ride then yeah?" Harry smirked, unzipping his jeans and kicking off his pants as I let out a scoff and rolled my eyes at him.

"So cocky for a virgin." I teased before I let the shirt that covered my chest go, tossing the fabric to the side as Harry flushed, his smirk still in tact as he brought up his hand, a foiled condom in between his pointer finger and middle finger as I went over to him.

"Get it, cocky, get it." I nudged him and he rolled his eyes before reaching out and pinching my nipple, making me let out a yelp of surprise before I reached out and pinched his nipples too until he dropped the condom and we were slapping at eachother's hands trying to pinch eachother.

"They're fucking sensitive." Harry snapped, trying to hold back his laugh as he grabbed my wrists to hold me still as I positioned myself between his legs, leaning in and attaching my lips onto his as I placed my hand over his warm broad chest, gently pushing him down further into the couch pillows on the floor.

"Mine are too." I pointed out as he dropped his hands from my wrists and cupped my chest, his touch gentle as he ran the pad of his thumb over one of my nipples as he kissed my cheek.

"I'm sorry." He apologized, pulling me closer to straddle him as he lowered his head to brush his lips against my breasts and then slowly trailing it up my neck making me suck in a breath at the sensation.

I only smiled at him, dragging my hands lightly over the warm skin of his chest, down to his toned stomach before finally palming his hard on through his boxers, causing Harry's eyes to flutter close as he brought his head back, a soft groan leaving his lips as he bucked his hips up into my hand.

"Natalie..." He breathed as I left open mouthed kisses over his neck, continuing to rub him slowly, loving the way he was practically moaning my name with his voice deep and husky as he gripped onto my waist.

I then began to hum a song in my head that reminded me of this situation, my lips still trailing down his skin as my heart raced when I realized just how big Harry really was under my palm.

My groping was suddenly stopped when Harry reached out and grabbed my wrist, his other hand taking a fist full of my hair before he gently tugged me back, making me dettach my lips from his neck as his eyes snapped open while he glared at me.

"You better not be humming the song I think you're humming..." Harry threatened in a low tone, his darkened green eyes flickering down to my lips as he continued to hold my hair in his grasp, my whole body shuddering and tingling in anticipation as I smirked.

"Like a virgin..." I sang out as Harry let me go and rolled his eyes, an annoyed yet playful smile on his face as I moved my hands back to his chest to trail his tattoos.

"I hate you."

"Touched for the very first time." I continued to sing, retrieving the packaged condom from the floor and dangling it in front of him as I swayed from side to side on his lap while he smiled at me.