4- Pillow Fight In The Dark

A/N Sorry if this chapter sucks, I'm having some writer's block D: But I really wanted to give you guys the next chapter so here it is! It was supposed to be funny...it's not really, but oh well xD It bu8ilds for the next chapter which I'm looking forward to xD

When I woke up the next morning, I hadn’t a clue where I was.

I looked around the room knowing the walls weren’t mine but not knowing whose exactly they were... until a soft snore brought reality crashing down into my oblivious state of mind.

I was in Joey’s room...in his bed...and he was gay....and I was invisible...and I kissed him.

I kissed him.

Oh yea, I was slowly losing my mind, going into cuckoo land. I had to be, why else would I do that?

Why in the world would I kiss a faggot’s lips? Wasn’t that how they like gave it to other people?

Oh shit, did that mean I had caught it?

I prayed not, I was too pretty to be gay.

Or wait...weren’t most gay guys pretty? I looked at Joey...he was pretty...

Shit! Why am I thinking a guy is pretty? Am I gay? Am I straight? Am I cuckoo for coco puffs?

Hmm....I’m thinking the last one is pretty accurate....

“Colin...are you okay...?” Joey asked groggily sitting up beside me.

“Yeppers!” I blurted...but aren’t coco puffs kind of gay...they are a pretty feminine cereal, you know all sugary ad stuff...so did that mean I was gay?

“Are you sure? You look kind of...uh...how do I put this nicely?” Pondered Joey “Okay put it this way, you look like your brain just exploded”

I gaped at him “I was thinking!”

“Oh well, that explains it”

Dumbass, probably thought I was an idiot...actually everyone did, even the teachers! I once had this English teacher who talked really slowly to me, like I couldn’t understand, psh I actually managed to pass that course.

So in response to his oh so clever comeback....I hit him...lightly....with a pillow. Where had that come from?

“What the fuck Colin?” he cried honestly baffled.

I put on my most innocent expression “What?”

He grinned devilishly at me before grabbing his own pillow and waking me upside the head.

“Oh, it’s on” I proclaimed returning fire.

Soon, as you can imagine, we were in a full blown pillow fight, and yes we were both males, and no there was nothing sexual about it. Strange to think that we had done this kind of stupid behaviour before, pillow fights, truth or dare, seven minutes in heaven, we completed every cheesy game people played in those 80’s chick flicks.

And I’ll tell you there was nothing gay about it...except for the fact that I kept staring at his lips, and he kept staring at mine.

....Awkward....

Eventually though, we both collapsed back onto the bed, our breath laboured.

That was when his mom decided to come into the room.

I kind of have to laugh at the image she would see, when you take me out of the picture.

...Her son, shirtless, sweaty, breathing heavily, with a pillow in his hand. It was hard not to see something sexual in the picture...and if I was a gay I’d probably be turned on by how he looked right now, but I wasn’t, and I’m not.