Epilogue:

©sprinklemycupcake

Epilogue:

"What are you doing woman?!"

I turned my glare to Jason's bewildered face, his hands were in his hair, "I'm shaving my damn legs Jason, what does it look like I'm doing?"

The hands in his hair tightened as he let out a big breath, "I know that but babe...we need to get you to the hospital like, yesterday. There's no time for this." He shook his head.

I pursed my lips and quickly shaved the rest of my remaining thigh, then set the razor down and pulled my nightgown down. I could've laughed at the sight of Jase's face, he was about 2 seconds away from passing out by the pale look on his face. I had done this before, he hadn't.

"Alright alright I'm ready, let's get this thing out." I climbed out of the bath tub and walked or more like waddled over to Jason, due to my very pregnant state. He looked at me as if I was crazy.

"What?" I shrugged innocently, "There was no way in hell I was going through labour with hairy legs."

His mouth twitched, and a smile formed on his face. God I wanted to kiss him right now and I almost did, until a piercing pain shot through my stomach and I let out a loud shriek.

"Fuuuuuuuuu-dge." I stopped myself before I could curse, it was something Jason wanted us to do, not swear around the little one — even though said little one was inside my stomach.

Jason's smile dropped and the panic from earlier returned in his eyes, "Right. Shit we ah—we gotta go."

It had been 10 hours and this little beautiful child was still in my stomach and was apparently so hellbent on not coming out. You would think the pain he/she has put me through would be because she wants to bloody come out, but no. We had decided that we didn't want to find out the sex until they were in our arms.

Jason had been my rock through these past 10 hours but I have to admit, It hasn't been easy on him. If i were him, I would've left my ass and bolted to timbuktoo about 7 hours ago. I was in an unbearable amount of pain and I wasn't even 8 centimetres fucking dilated. I knew this because the snotty little micky mouse looking nurse who came in to check on my progress, reminded me. And each time she did, I wanted to punch her—

"Ohhhh shit, god, here comes another," I had been through this once before but I must've underestimated the pain I had been through because nothing could compare to the killer pain shooting through my stomach. Jason reached for my hand but I slapped it away, I knew he was just trying to help but when you're this frustrated and in pain you want to be alone. I didn't mean to take it out on him, I wanted to kiss him just as much as I wanted to punch him.

Miss snotty nurse came in and I glared at her, she didn't seem fazed though which told me that she probably dealt with a heap of moody mothers to be. Still didn't make me feel bad for her though. When she told me that I was 10 centimetres dilated and ready to push, I cried out in relief.

She called in Doctor Evans and I smiled when Gabby walked in with a grin on her face as she took her place between my legs.

The snotty nurse from before put a hand on Jason's arm, "You can stand back here if you want Mr. Black, it gets pretty full on there." Even with contractions kicking my ass every second, I picked up on the flirting tone this bitch was giving him.

Jason looked down at her hand and narrowed his eyes but before he had a chance to open his mouth to say something, I opened mine, "Excuse me, but you better get your hands off my man before I stick that stethoscope up your arse."