Chapter 35

"London, I never thought I'd say this, but I missed you," Harry says, giving out a loud dramatic sigh once we step out of the airport. We all laugh at what he said as we walk over to the huge black van that is waiting for us.

It's twelve noon and we just arrived in London. The boys are relieved that there are no fans around to ask for photos and autographs. They are very stressed out after their concerts in France and the last thing they'd like to do is to fake smiles in front of cameras and hear loud, high-pitched screams from their fans.

I must admit, I'm starting to miss France. It's such a beautiful place and one of the most romantic places in the world. I would love to go back there someday.

Liam places his hand on the small of my back as he guides me inside the van. I sit next to Niall who is already dozed off to sleep and giving out loud snores. Liam sits next to me with Zayn by his other side. Zayn is the only one smiling, probably because he gets to see Perrie again. She had left right after their concert last night which made Zayn really sad. Louis, El and Harry are the last to pile in the car. El immediately rests her head on Louis' shoulder, going back to sleep.

Few minutes later, Zayn, the driver and I are the only ones awake. Even Dad is sound asleep up front, next to the driver. "Hey Zayn," I say quietly, hoping not to wake Liam up who had his head on my shoulder, too. Zayn looks at me with tired eyes, but he still had a small smile. "What time's the concert?" I ask.

The reason why Perrie had to leave before us is because she had to go to rehearsals for their concert today. And Zayn is making sure that every single one of us is going to attend the concert to support Little Mix, even if we're all tired and sleepy.

"It starts at three this afternoon. But we have to be there by one to avoid the fans," he replies. I nod, taking it all in. We only have one hour left before we have to leave for the concert. But it's a good thing that we had already eaten lunch during our flight back here.

Zayn goes back to staring out the window as I stare at Liam's peaceful, sleeping face. He has dark circles around his eyes and eye bags too. Pimples are starting to emerge from all the stress and sleepless nights he and the boys have been having.

Sometimes it amazes me how Liam is all used to this stuff. With all the hectic schedules and barely getting some time off. If I were him, I would have already given up on this career. It's a good thing that I never dreamed of being a pop star. I let out a tiny giggle at the thought, causing Liam to flutter his eyes open.

"I'm sorry to wake you," I apologize as he lifts his head from my shoulder. "Go back to sleep," I tell him, but he shakes his head.

"I think it's you who needs sleep," he says, smiling at me whilst he brushes a strand of hair behind my ear. "You're getting dark circles and eyebags around your eyes," he adds.

I laugh at what he said, "Look who's talking," I say, sticking out my tongue at him. I rest my head on his shoulder, knowing that if I didn't get some sleep, Liam won't stop telling me to. He intertwines our fingers together and kisses my head. Before I knew it, I am fast asleep.

~

"Aren't we supposed to be back at our apartment?" I hear Niall ask, waking me up from my sleep. I sit up straight, looking outside the window. "This place doesn't look close to home," he adds.

"Where are we?" I ask Liam, who also has a confused look on his face.

"I don't have a clue," he replies.

The car comes to a stop behind a huge stadium, waking everyone else in the car. Liam leans forward, "Where are we?" he asks the driver.

"Zayn told me to drive you guys straight to the stadium since the concert is about to start," the driver replies, looking at Zayn who has a huge grin. Liam nods and leans back, glaring at Zayn. He hits the back of Zayn's head, causing Zayn to groan.