-Law-

-AN-
SURPRISE BITCH. TWO DAYS IN A ROW, ARE YOU SHOCKED?!

Hehe, yo. This is a Bully! Law x Victim! Reader.

Now, I've never been bullied before. So I won't be the best at quite capturing how the read feels exactly.

Now! As I always say, please, please, please if you can relate to anything in this story, you're more than welcome to talk to me! I encourage it!

Now, let's get this started.

Song: Brave.

Artist: Sara Bareilles

(Song doesn't really fit, but is a good motivation to stand up to bullying and such :))

~*~

Why did it have to be this way?

That was a question you asked yourself frequently.

It was bad enough that, thanks to a certain boy, your life at school was a living hell, but you also faced another problem.

You had a crush on your bully.

It was ridiculous. Completely ridiculous, you knew that. I mean, who in the right mind would like the boy who mad them feel like shit?

As much as you knew it was stupid, you couldn't help but try and convince yourself that there was a logical reason.

Such as, his appealing intelligence, the contours of his lithe body, or, of course, his killer smirk and good looks.

Not to mention, you had a burning love for guys with tattoos, and the man in question was in no short supply of the eye-catching ink. Even if the school prohibited it.

Trafalgar Law, of course, was the boy who had caught your eye... And, on odd occasions, your ankle with his foot.

Yeah, he could be a bit of a dick. He always spoke condescendingly about the grades you achieved, always tripped you in the corridor, and even spread secrets he had overheard you telling your friends.

But the thing was, he was only like this with you. With every other student he came to contact with, he was stoic, a bit cold, but ultimately a nice guy.

So what was it with you in particular, he disliked?

You didn't know. But you really wished you did.

Sighing heavily, you lugged you rucksack over one shoulder, and walked slowly down the corridor. The raven-haired male was in your next lesson, so you were in no rush to get there. He'd most likely bug you all lesson long, as usual, and you couldn't be bothered with that, not today.

However, on your trek towards the lesson, you past your head-masters office. And heard a very familiar voice emitting from inside. Pausing, you listened in to what was being said.

"Law, you know the conditions of your being in this school, correct?"

Your head-master, Doflamingo, questioned. A heavy sigh, presumably from the teen accompanying him, followed.

"Yeah, yeah, tell no one I'm a 'D'..."

You gasped quietly, quickly clamping a hand over your mouth.

The 'D' bloodline, was allegedly one of the most cursed bloodlines in history. Of course, you weren't one for superstition, but when you look back at the doings of Gol D. Roger, and his following son Portgas D. Ace, it wasn't exactly like there was no evidence to support this 'curse'...

"If it was to get out, the school would cause an uproar..."

Doflamingo trailed off, and you pressed your ear against the closed door of the office.

"I know this already!"

Law barked back, and you frowned pitifully. Briefly, the thought of how absurd it was to pity your bully crossed your mind. But that brief distraction, was apparently all the time needed, for the raven to grab his things, get up, and open the door.

You cried out in shock, and stumbled back, landing on your butt. Whining quietly in pain, you slowly cast your gaze up to the steel, silver eyes glaring down at you.

You gasped.

"N-No-! I-I didn't-!"

The male simply growled, and with a large hand, he captured your wrist, and yanked you up, dragging you along behind him, to God-knows where.

-Skip-

You were quick to find that the raven-haired man was forcing you to follow him to the back of the school, where the majority of delinquent students smoke, and drink.

You were actually quite surprised he came here, he seemed like far too much of a self-respecting guy to be here.

Suddenly, you were hit by a wave of anxiety. Everyone was in lesson now, you were both alone. Was he going to hurt you? Beat you up? Assault you?

Your breathing escalated rapidly, until, much to your surprise, Law let go of your wrist. He turned his back against the wall, and sat down, legs outstretched before him. All was silent, and you watched him in complete shock as he stared seemingly into nothing.

"Sit."

He ordered, and you squeaked quietly, before briskly obeying his order, and plopping down beside him.

Another silence filled the slave between you, and you shot him a curious glance. His head raised to meet yours, and you blushed slightly, looking down.

"... Are you afraid of me, (Name)-ya?"

You blinked rapidly at the question, and returned your gaze to his.

"What kind of question is that...? I mean... You aren't exactly nice to me..."

You replied in a small voice. Law smiled bitterly, and looked away, taking off his signature hat, and running his hand through his hair.

"I'm not... Am I?"

You slowly shook your head, not quite sure if the question was rhetorical, or not.

"... Would an apology be enough to make you forget my wrong-doings, and swear your secrecy to what you heard back there...?"

Law asked, his silver gaze never leaving the space in front of him.

You remained quiet for a moment. You had yet to come to terms with the situation. Here you were, sat with your bully and crush, having an almost heart-felt conversation; with him asking for your silence upon possibly the most serious secret you've ever known.

You had the capability to ruin him, just as much as he had you.

But you nodded.

"I won't tell anyone."

You stated seriously, sighed quietly. You didn't know why you were doing this. You had no obligation to be kind to this boy at all, and yet, you were.

"Why not? Punish me for what I've done to you..."

"Because I'm not like you!"

You snapped, and Law looked at you in mild surprise.

He stated at you, making you shift uncomfortably, before he smirked a bit.

"No... You aren't, are you?"

You swallowed thickly, watching as he slid his eyes over you in scrutinizing gaze. After a few more brief moments, he stood to his feet, and pulled you up with him.

Once again, you stumbled after him, and called out an inquiry as to where he was taking you. To which he turned and smiled slightly at you.

"To right everything against you I did wrong...."

-AN-
They'll be a part two to this, and probably a part three. So don't worry guys, it's not ending there! :)