Thugs and Hood Love 20

Lyric POV

It's been 2 weeks since Aria got shoot and shit. And it's been 2 weeks since I let Billy touch me. Don't play dumb.  You know damn well what I'm talking bout when I say 'me'. Since somebody gonna be the slow bunny, I might as well just spell it out. Me as in my p-u-s-s-y. Pussy. Yeah, I went there with y'all. But ya know I fucks witcha.

Anyways, today was the day that Aria would be coming home. And by home, I do mean Billy's house. Surprised I ain't say my house, right? I know you are. But Billy agreed that Aria could come live with him, not us, for a little while. I'm sure you realized I'm talking like me and Billy  done broke-up or some shit like that. If you ain't realize it, well now you did. But nawl, we ain't broke-up or on bad terms. Nahh, nothing like that really.

It's just that every time I think back to that night, the night my sister was shot, all I can do is shake my motherfucking head at myself. While my fucking sister fighting for ha damn life and shit, I got my ass tooted up in the fucking air getting fucked. Ion blame Billy for it cause  I should've had enough got damn sense of my own to say no. I mean, it ain't like Ion never turned a nigga's dick down. Done it plenty of times. And sure I ain't done saying no just yet.

During the past couple of weeks, we found out some shit as to who the nigga was that shot my sister. But to everybody's surprise, it wasn't a nigga. But some niggas. Both a man and a woman. I know right. Two motherfucking niggas that finna be deaded. But the shocking part of all is who the fuck would wanna kill my sister?

But that don't even really matter though. Because as soon as word get back to me as to who the fuck the niggas was, they ah dead man walking. And that's on everything I love.

Niggas out here thinkin I'm soft and shit. Thinking that just cause I'm with Billy now that I'm just finna sit back and let shit play out without my involvement. Damn lie. Cause whoever thinking that bullshit right there got life, and me, so motherfucking twisted. But it's all good. Cause I'm coming for that ass whether they expecting me to do so or not. Either way, Imma handle the shit. Real talk.

Motherfuckers thinking that I'm a weak bitch and shit now. Wanna start putting a bitch realness to the test. Nahh, ain't shit weak over this way. I try not to go popping every bitch in the mouth that Ion like, or that don't like me. And when I don't pop a bitch right off the back, bitches think I'm scary and what not. I be tired as fuck trying to prove myself out here on these streets. But shit'd, I'm gonna just be one tired ass bitch.

Cause I live out here in the hood. They don't give ah fuck how tired or how sleepy yo ass be. You either fight fa yo respect, or shit'd you don't get no respect and get yo shit busted day-in and day-out cause you ain't respected. Just what it's about out here in these streets. Respect.

That's all I been thinking about lately. So Billy was taking me away for the weekend. To get my mind away from the bullshit. And because it was Friday, the weekend of Valentine's Day. I couldn't wait to see what Billy had planned for me. His ass wouldn't tell me where we were going. Or shit.

"Ma, pass me the dry towel," Billy said, snapping me out of my thoughts. We had just taken a shower together. Shockingly, without sex. I wanted to, trust. And best to believe Billy tried to. But this time I was determined not to have sex until I got my lil sister out the hospital.

"Here," I said as I handed him the dry towel. I didn't need a dry towel. I liked to air dry. For real. And don't act like yo ass don't air dry sometimes. You might wrap a dry towel around yo body and walk into yo room. But I bet that as soon as yo ass close that bedroom door, you throw that towel somewhere in that room and find yo clothes while you naked. Yeah, I know that's how ya be sometimes. But I just hate when I dry off with a dry towel and the lint get on my nipples. Call the shit crazy. Or weird. Either way, Ion give a fuck. But that shit annoying if it ain't nothing else.