#13(Full chapter)

Yoongi sat in the coffee shop, waiting and waiting for Jimin.

Thing is, there was still an hour until Yoongi and Jimin promised to meet.

The older ordered a cup of Coffee americano and kept drinking it until a orange haired boy came walking towards him.

Yoongi almost choked on his coffee seeing the attractive man that stood in front of him.

"Sorry I'm late hyung... I hadn't got any sleep and I was starting to think about Taehyung then I forgot..." Jimin lied, he was actually thinking about how excited he was to meet his hyung.

Yoongi shrugged and sat down his coffee, acting like he wasn't turned on by Jimin's hotness, "It's fine."

Jimin sat down in front of Yoongi after hearing his raspy voice.

"So... Was your voice always so high pitched?" Yoongi asked all of a sudden.

Jimin glared at him and nodded, "Yes... And did you always have a lisp?" Jimin retorted.

"Bitch. That's a speech impediment that you don't kneed to fucking joke about." Yoongi seemed pissed, but he was just kidding.

Jimin didn't understand he was joking though, "S-sorry."

"And even if I have a lisp, I can still rap better than you." Yoongi smirked.

"I don't rap." Jimin blinked.

"Exactly." Yoongi chuckled.

"D-don't kid like that." Jimin stuttered making Yoongi blush a bit.

"Ok ok. Would you like me to buy you some coffee?" Yoongi asked.

Jimin shook his head, "No thanks. It'll just make me less tired and then I won't really be able to sleep."

Yoongi nodded, "Then do you want anything or did you just agree to meet here so you can meet me?"

"The second option." Jimin laughed.

After they talked and talked at the coffee shop, they went to Jimin's house.

There was a picture of Jimin and two other boys.

"Who are they?" Yoongi asked, picking up the frame of the photo that was on the table in the living room.

Jimin looked over and sighed, "It's Hoseok... And Taehyung."

"Oh, I'm sorry." Yoongi put down the photo. He looked over to Jimin who was slumped down on the couch now, staring off into space.

Yoongi sat down and forced Jimin to put his head on Yoongi's shoulder."It's okay, Jimin. I'm here now."

Jimin rolled his eyes, "I know... But that's not the same."

"Right... It isn't the same. Because here's the difference between Taehyung and I." Yoongi paused, "He doesn't love you the way I love you."

Jimin's eyes widened and his face was red as a tomato now, "Y-you're lying. We just met today."

"No we didn't. We met a while ago even if we did meet physically today. I thought I liked you for a while and seeing you in person made me sure of it." Yoongi confessed causing Jimin's heart beat faster.

"B-but I liked Taehyung..." Jimin stuttered.

"Not anymore, you don't." Yoongi swiftly kissed Jimin's cheek.

Jimin pulled away and played with his fingers, "I-I..."

"You what?"

"I actually like you, hyung. I was trying to get you jealous by pretending I liked someone else." Jimin said quickly then took a deep breath.

Yoongi grinned pulled Jimin close, "Good."

The two cuddled as they watched TV.

They were both extremely happy.

"Hyung..." Jimin spoke up.

"Yes?"

"I'm happy now... Sorry I tried to make you jealous." Jimin apologized.

"It's fine." Yoongi smiled and leaned in and kissed Jimin's plump lips.

When Yoongi separated from Jimin, he noticed there kiss sent Jimin to all fast asleep.

Sadly, Yoongi had to leave so he left a note for the sleeping Jimin telling him that he had to leave.

"I love you." Yoongi leaned in and kissed Jimin's forehead before he walked out.

I can't wait to see you again.