EIGHTEEN

Check out the new book cover 😎 did that shit myself, (had to use a picture of Chris smoking cus that's all he does in this book). My treat to you because you guys went in on the comment section last chapter. I love it! Three updates in a row bitchhh!

Chris

"How much white roses comes in the deluxe?" I asked looking at the display

Nelly's Flower Shop was always a go to for me. My mother love her some Nelly's flowers, we have them all over the house. Pops used to buy her a bouquet every time one of her many flowers starts dying. For some reason these flowers brought my mom and pops closer together. I always wondered why.

"Fifteen, for the premium it's ten more roses." 

"Nah, I'm good. How much is for the fifteen?" 

"Sixty please."

I went in my wallet and took out three twenty's. I set the money on the counter and slipped my wallet back into my pocket. She disappeared from behind the counter and then came back moments later with white roses. I nodded in approval. 

"Would you like them in a vase?" 

"No thanks." I said simply watching the lady behind the register with my hands in my pocket 

She nodded and wrapped rubber bands around the stems. She then grabbed some paper with the store's logo all over it and wrapped it around the flowers. They looked great, I'm sure she'll love them. I started smiling to myself. White roses are her favorites.

"Here you go sir." She handed me the flowers "Have a good day." 

"You too." I said taking the flowers from her and exiting out of the store  

I held the flowers with my life and started walking to the bus stop that was right across the street. I sat on the bench and took out my phone along with my earbuds, going straight to the pandora app. I put my earbuds in, sticking my phone back in my coat pocket. Michael Jackson immediately started to fill my ears. I looked around the busy intersection taking in my surroundings. 

This was always her favorite time of the day, an hour or so after we leave school where the sun is in the middle of setting, the streets are busy, lights are twinkling from almost every building. I sighed and got up as the bus started approaching picking up the roses. 

The bus stopped right in front of me, I boarded the bus inserting my metro card. I went straight to the back of the bus and took a seat. 

'''

I took a seat in front of the tombstone staring at it. Looks like someone came to visit her early. 

"These are for you, I know they're you're favorite." I set the roses right at the tombstone dusting off the residue, reading what it says.  

Chelsea Whitely 

June 15, 1997 - December 06, 2013

On this earth for just a while, ours, for just a moment, but in heaven forever. The joy you gave us will never die and your memory will never leave us. Eternally missed by family.

I couldn't cry, come to think of it, ever since she killed herself I never cried. It just felt so surreal, it still does. Chelsea was a strong girl, when I heard the news I didn't believe it. Chelsea was never the type to self harm, she told me that herself but I guess the bullying went too far to the point where she couldn't take it. It sucks that she never informed me she was getting bullied. She didn't tell me shit! I never really knew or remembered what happened after Tyra's party two years ago to be honest.