Chapter 7

A/n: This chapter is kind of a filler sorry. There will be good stuff in the next chapter don't worry. I just felt bad about not updating quickly rip

"Wow!" Jungkook exclaimed as he got off the bus.

A large hotel stood in front of him. It was simple, yet fancy. The outside of the large building was white with black and dark green accents, and the interior was similar. Sarah's secretary had already checked in to the hotel so they could all just go straight to their rooms. Jungkook took this opportunity, getting a key card from the front desk. A few others went to their hotel rooms as well.

Jungkook scanned the key and opened the door to his hotel room. It was fairly large and the walls were black, but other than that it looked like a basic hotel room. Two beds with white sheets and blankets, green-grey carpet, and a few lamps. There were also white drawers opposite the bed with a TV on top. He put his small amount of luggage in the corner, took off his shoes, and flopped down on his bed.

Jungkook had heard Yoongi mention something about some people sharing rooms. He was really hoping for a room alone, but if he did share a room, he was hoping he would share with Taehyung. Jungkook couldn't lie to himself, he had developed a little crush on Taehyung. Nothing major. Yeah, he thought Taehyung was attractive before, but now Jungkook noticed how his heart rate would increase a bit whenever he would get close, or how he wanted to hold Taehyung's hand.

A knock on the door interrupted his thoughts. He got up off the bed and started towards the door. Maybe it's my roommate, he thought. He secretly hoped it was Taehyung. Just as he was about to grab the door handle, the door swung open.

A familiar orange-haired man was revealed, soda in one hand and key card in the other. A wide grin was on his face.

"Jungkookie~" Jimin said as he walked in the door. He wrapped and arm around Jungkook and stuck one of his legs in the air. "You have been blessed with my presence," he said in a mock-dramatic voice. He removed his arm from Jungkook's shoulders and walked farther into the room.

"Hi, I guess," Jungkook greeted Jimin. "Where's your luggage?" He asked. Jimin pulled the straw of his drink away from his mouth.

"Yoongi's gonna bring it up. Such a sweetheart, that guy. Once you get to know him," he put his soda and key card on the drawers next to the TV. Jungkook sat down on one of the beds.

Jungkook hesitated before asking a question. "Is he your boyfriend?" Jungkook thought it would make sense. Jimin nearly choked on his own spit.

"Yoongi? No no no, we're not dating," he responded. He turned away from Jungkook and took off the pale green jacket he was wearing.

There was a knock on the door.

"That must be Yoongi," Jimin walked to the door and opened it. Jungkook heard their conversation.

"Here's your bag or whatever. I really don't get why I have to carry all your shit, Jimin."

"You don't have to carry all my stuff, but you love me so you do."

"Whatever. Here's your shit. See ya later," Yoongi said with a sigh.

"You can stay if you want to, Yoongi."

Jungkook could faintly make out a mumbled 'thanks' from Yoongi. Soon the two men walked back into the main room, Jimin putting his bag against the wall.

"Ah, so you're rooming with the newbie," Yoongi observed. Jimin nodded and rushed over to Jungkook, wrapping both arms around him.

"Me and Jungkook are gonna be best friends, right Jungkook?" Jimin grinned. Jungkook smiled awkwardly and nodded slightly, eyes shifting over to Yoongi. Yoongi had sat down on the other bed. He sighed.

"Just to warn you, he's really flirty with everyone. You'll get used to it after a while. Just don't get the wrong idea," the mint-haired man said. Jungkook noticed how Yoongi's gaze shifted down and to the side when he said the last sentence.

Another knock was heard at the door. Jungkook nudged Jimin off of him to get the door. To Jungkook's pleasure, Taehyung was standing behind the door.

"Hey!" the man greeted, flashing a smile. Jungkook greeted him back and stepped to the side to let Taehyung in the room.

"Well damn I didn't know we were having a house warming party," Yoongi said sarcastically. Jimin elbowed him lightly.

"Um, Seokjin said that they wanted to do some sunset pictures in a few hours. Ya know, when the sun is actually setting. He said it would look nice," Taehyung informed them. Jungkook nodded, excited to be starting the shoot soon. Jimin flopped down on the bed with a small groan.

"I was hoping to take a nap later," Jimin sighed, then shrugged.

Fillerfillerfiller I'm sorry. I just wanted to update rip. Okay anyways this is gonna be a pretty long author's note so yeah. Prepare.

So first of all thANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 5K+ READS HOLY SHIT. I AM AMAZED. THANK ALL OF YOU FOR YOUR LOVE AND SUPPORT ON THIS STORY. IT GENUINELY MEANS SO MUCH TO ME. ❤️❤️❤️

Okay next I wanted to give a little shout out to KurusuGabby because she's one of my closest friends and she writes A+ stories that are really under appreciated. So yeah if you wanna check her out that'd be super cool.

(Last thing I promise) I don't think I've mentioned this but I'm going to make this a series thing. The other books won't focus on vkook, but they will be in the same world/timeline. I want the series (I'll probably just call it the Spectrum series) to have 4 books. Pose (this story), a yoonmin story, a namjin story, and a short story about the adventures of Taehyung and Hoseok's friendship. I'm high key kinda really excited about this sO I hope you guys are happy about this :$

L8ter losers ~highqualitytrashcan