The Death Of Me

I woke up and looked at my alarm it was about 1:00 in the morning I sighed and thought to myself. 'Why can't I just sleep like a normal person and not wake up every 5 minutes?' I sighed and walked down stairs to get a sleeping pill when I heard a noise.I decided it wasn't too important since I like in an old house and it creaks all the time. So I walked into the kitchen and I heard a noise it was a different noise this time. I turned on the light and looked around but I couldn't find anything. So I decided to just get the pills so I got them and I felt a little hungry so I grabbed some chips and candy to restock my stash upstairs and grabbed some water. I started to walk up the stairs when I heard both noises at once but one was closer than the other so I dropped everything and went to go see what was making the noises because I knew that if I didn't find out now I would never stop thinking about the noises.

I walked around the house and checked everywhere I could Then I heard the first one I had heard again and it sounded like it was coming from outside. I took a deep breath and opened the back door. I had always hated the dark especially since I live by a forest so who knows what will come out of those woods. I walked out wishing I had put on a blanket or something because it was cold. I shivered and saw a cat and thought it was the first noise so I wasn't worried anymore so I decided to go back to sleep. 

I heard the second noise a couple of times and it kept getting closer and closer I ignored it and thought a cat had wandered into my house so I slept. Well I was sleeping I felt something get on top of it and it dug something into my stomach. I jotted up coughing violently blood coming out of my mouth I called 911 and they came and brought me to the hospital.

I really wish I found out what the second noise so I wouldn't be writing this on my death bed. Who knew a few weird noises would be the death of me?