14.

I walked inside, stumbling over my own feet a bit. I felt a little dizzy, those three shots I took with Louis and El were starting to take effect. After using the bathroom I finally made my way downstairs where everyone was dancing in their drunken state. Eleanor, Louis and I were outside drinking  and having a good time for over an hour. 

All of a sudden a body bumped into me. 

"Woah there." A deep voice chuckled. He tried to hold me steady as I struggled with my balance.  "You intentionally ran into me." I rolled my eyes at the curly haired boy in front of me.

"Hey, no need to be rude." He smirked as I crossed my arms over my chest. "What do you want?" I sighed as I stopped to talk to the guy in front of me.

"Nothing, just thought I'd say hey." He shrugged. "Hey." He gave me a dimpled smile. "So you decided to bump into me? Are you drunk?" I questioned. He must be if he stopped me so we could talk. I remember him going off at me when we first met. So this interaction was extremely weird. 

"Mhhhh. Slightly buzzed." He chuckled.  

"So, how are you?" He kindly asked making me raise an eyebrow at him. Is Harry actually trying to hold a conversation with me instead of acting like a pig?

"I'm good." I nodded. "That's great." He smiled making me look at him suspiciously.

"Alright Harry, why are you being nice?" I asked. He looked at me questioningly before replying. "When am I ever not nice?" He asked.

"Uh, let me see, I do recall you calling me a bitch when we first met." I chuckled. He looked at me before chuckling. "I didn't mean it babe. I was having a bad day. I'm not myself when I'm angry. I'm a dick, what can I say?" He shrugged.

"But I want to get to know you." He smirked as he put his thumb and index finger on his bottom lip, lightly pulling on it. What a flirt. 

Okay, I must admit that I find him oddly attractive right now. The way he licked his plump pink lips, to the way his white shirt showed off his tattooed biceps. Damn Ava snap out of it!  You're just buzzed and it's the alcohol is making you find him attractive.   

I gave him a questioning look before asking "And may I ask why?"

"Any friend of Niall's is a friend of mine."

"Niall isn't my friend." I shook my head.

He chuckled. "Uh, do you want go get a drink?" He asked, scratching the back of his neck awkwardly. Before I could even answer him, Sophia appeared out of no where.

"Hey Ava! C'mon, dance with me!" She yelled. Liam was next to her doing his weird bro shake with Harry, before both their attention darted back to us.

I glanced at Harry who gave me a shrug. I'd feel bad if I ditched him.

"Um.. maybe later? I was just about to get a drink with Harry." I smiled at my friend before glancing at Harry. He gave me a dimpled smile before nodding.

"Okay, take care of her!" Sophia looked at Harry before she disappeared with Liam.  

I turned to Harry who gave me a dimpled smile. 

"Shall we?"