Chapter 34

I glare up at Luke and ask one more time.

"What the hell are you doing here Luke?"

He moved around and tried to find his words, I stood there tapping my foot when my anger got the best of me.

"Did you follow me?!" I ask raising my voice at him. He looked at me and rubbed his neck.

"No.. Well. I don't know. Yeah.."

I rolled my eyes to another damn universe as I made my way up to him.

"What's with you?!" I yell he stands there silent at first and then opens his mouth. I sigh frustrated. I don't have time to deal with his annoying ass right now. I shove past him and make my way to my jeep, but he pulls me back.

His hand tightens around my wrist I can feel a bruise coming. I let out a shriek as I try to get him to let go.

"Luke! You're hurting me!" I yell. He loosens his hold and I immediately take three steps back.

"Look Liz.. I'm sorry. I'm just. I'm just not myself but please.. Hear me out."

I look into his eyes and see they're filled with confusion and a hint of sadness.

I don't take a step forward but instead motion for him to continue. "What do you want Luke?" I say just above a whisper. He looks up and stares hard into my eyes.

"You."

I gulp. "Me." I take a small step back. "Wh-why do you want me?"

He rushes out and grabs my hands again. I scream but he covers my mouth with one of his hands that has let go of my arm.

"Shh. Liz please! I just I can't stop thinking about you! You're everywhere. You're my everything. I love you so much. I dream about you. I don't want to be with anyone else.." He tightens his grip. "But you."

I struggle and try to get free. This isn't happening, he's not himself. I look around frantically trying to see if anyone is around but sadly no one is at a graveyard at this time. I stare wide eyed at Luke as he glares down at me.

"Now Liz, be a good girl and don't scream.." I follow his instructions, maybe if I get him in a good mood I can run to my car and get away. I stand there motionless as he takes his hand away from my mouth. My eyes move frantically trying to find a weapon. But there's nothing that I could use to stop him.

I look up at him, "what do you want from me?" I sob out. He quickly raises his hand to my cheek and catches the tears. I cringe as I feel his hand touch my skin.

"Shhh Liz. I want you. All of you. I love you Elizabeth.." He stood there rubbing my back softly. I shed silent tears as he took a step forward.

"And you're going to love me too." With that he closed the gap between us and collided his lips with mine.

His lips pressed hard on me and I struggled to get away. He held me in place and I whimpered softly. He pushed me up against the gate and kept kissing me.

I felt like I was slowly dying inside, no sparks flew, no electricity, no nothing. I felt like nothing.

He wasn't Aiden.

I couldn't take it anymore I bite his lip and shoved him off me. He lost his balance and fell back a few more feet.

Anger burst through me as I came to realization as to what he had just done.

He took a step forward and so did I, but instead of kissing him like he would have wanted I punched him right in the nose as hard as I could.

"Don't ever touch me again!" I yelled. He fell backwards on the ground and I went to kick him in the stomach. How dare he do this to me.