Chapter 17

Chapter 17

Angelica’s POV

I hate it I hate how Carver has basically sentenced me to my own doom, my own brother has given me to a creep who has been after me ever since I turned 10 and now I guess he has me. I hated what he did to me yesterday, the touching, the holding and the orders.

Flash back to Seth’s office

“Change into the gown Angel” Seth hands me a blue gown, I look down at it and shake my head I will not allow them to do this to me.

I hear Frank sigh and before I can say anything he starts stripping me and puts the gown over my head. He motions for me to walk out but I just stand there he notices that I’m not going to move and he sweeps me off my feet setting me down on the examining bed, fear goes through my whole body as I remember my brother and Seth holding me down when I was little to get blood.

I start squirming but Frank tightens his hold on me, he brings his face down to my level “Behave angel or I’ll make your first time very painful” he whispers in my ear and then nods at Seth.

“Please Uncle Seth please” when I was a little girl I always called him uncle even though he was my cousin and it’s just stuck so I call him my uncle.

“Angel be a good girl...sit still and it will all be over in a minute” Seth tells me as he puts on his gloves and I start to cry

“Listen to Seth Angel and it will be done before you know it” Frank tells me.

Seth positions his chair in front of me and Frank keeps his grip firm and tight on me. Seth pries me knees a part and chuckles.

“Looks like we forget the panties” I try to fight, kick and squeal but Frank is ruthless and hits me until I sit still. Seth takes off my underwear and I cry even harder.

I sit through the horrible examination and try to think of Ian I know he’ll be waiting for me right now thinking the worst by now Carver has probably taken my phone and laptop and I’ll probably never see him, while Seth pokes and prods my private areas I imagine the life that we might have had.

Finally the examination is over Seth removes his gloves that are covered in a little blood and other things.

“Well Frank I think you’ll be very happy to know that Angel is very fertile meaning you should have no problem getting her pregnant” I close my eyes pretending that I’m not here and that I’m with Ian sitting in the park sharing our first kiss in the rain underneath the tree where our names are carved.

“Excellent....any problems?” Frank asks

“None...you done well Angel, you don’t have to come see me until the claiming and then Warren will get you ready and I’ll clean you out”

I say nothing just thankful that it’s over.

Flash back over

I shudder thinking about yesterday Carver has been brutal with me no TV, no phone, no laptop, no school...no nothing you might as well say.

I snap out of my thoughts when all the girls come in.

“Hey sweetie we all thought you could use some company” Maggie says coming to give me a hug

“Thanks I could use it”

“I can’t believe Carver to Frank” Mila says holding her two year old daughter Josie in her arms.

“Where is SHE?”

“Carver’s not letting HER or HIM come out in case...you know” Sherry explains