Chapter 17

Chapter 17

T R E V O R

I was right to worry about the little "presents" Luke had for me. When we went up to his room, he had me sit down on his bed while he went to his closet to rummage around a bit before taking out a box.

I'm not stupid, I already knew exactly what was in the box. Plus, that stupid smirk he had on his face as he placed the box on the bed told me exactly what was coming.

"Gay porn?" I asked, raising an eyebrow. Luke snorted.

"Not just that," he assured me, reaching into the box, his face filled with amusement as he glanced at me. I watched as he took out something else, a certain something that made me blush like I couldn't even believe.

"H-handcuffs?" I asked, slightly worried. "Why are you giving me fucking handcuffs?"

"Come on, everyone needs a good pair of handcuffs," Luke winked. "Maybe you can tame your little friend by tying him up."

"Shut the fuck up," I muttered quickly, not wanting to start imagining things right now. This guy's crazy.

"I'm just kidding," Luke laughed, and shot me a quick look. "Well...do you want them?"

I stared at the pair of black leather handcuffs dangling from Luke's hand, and my eyes widened. "Um...uh..."

"Personally, I think this is all you need to do. Handcuff the guy to a bed, and literally show him that he wants you. You get what I'm saying?"

"This is so fucking gay," I snapped, covering my face. "I'm not into that kinky shit."

"It doesn't have to be kinky, you know," Luke smirked, taking out more porn DVDs. My eyes bulged out of my head as I looked at all the different....videos. Jesus.

"Can I ask you a question, please? I demanded, blinking as I picked up a random DVD. On the cover there were two guys, and one was sucking the other's nipple while he jerked him off.

"Sure."

"How do you manage to get these? I mean...you just walk into an adult video store and casually buy these? Like..."

"Not really," Luke laughed. "I have gay friends, you know. I would never buy them myself, that's way too awkward."

"Yeah," I snorted, putting the DVD down. "Tell me about it."

"To be honest, I don't really watch porn that much. I mean, I've seen them all anyway so it's not as thrilling as it used to be. But, I keep them anyways. I have a plan."

"Shoot," I said, leaning against the headboard. Luke smirked at me.

"Does Nathen watch porn?"

"Yes," I said, rolling my eyes. "All the time."

"But it's like straight porn...obviously."

"Yeah, or lesbian," I pointed out, shrugging. Hey, to be honest I don't mind lesbian porn either. I find it kind of hot, and that's coming from a flaming homosexual.

"Okay," Luke said, his eyes lighting up mischievously. "This is what you should do. I've done this so many times, and I tell you it pretty much worked everytime."

"What?" I asked, curious.

"Being attracted to a guy is one thing," he began. "But being legitimately gay is another. Any straight guy could easily find another guy attractive, it happens all the time. And a lot of times, I've found that guys who I suspected as gay weren't. Vice versa. If you really want to find out of Nathen is gay or not, you have to literally shove gay in his face."