Twenty two

Unedited but I figures y'all thirsty asses would enjoy. <3

The next morning I found Gerard at his desk, drawing.
"Good morning" I said softly, holding back a smirk, almost calling him baby or angel, as I usually had to resist to.
I enjoyed the blush that washed over his cheeks as he glanced up at me from where he was sitting, mumbling a response.
I leaned against the desk, watching him draw nervously, his eyes flickering up to me occasionally. 
I just grinned, resting my hand on his head, turning to leave. As I left I saw a glimpse of him closing his eyes, his body holding on to my touch and almost falling out of his chair.
This would be fun.
-
I made my way back downstairs in to the kitchen, admiring the spotless room. I made myself an omelet, before going ahead and making another as the smell seemed to pull Gerard out of his room.
"Here. Eat up" I again held back from calling him a pet name, handing him the one I already made.
"Thank you" he mumbled.
I made another for myself, doing the usual, leaning on to the counter as he sat at the stools, eating.
I swear the entire time he was blushing and trying not to look up at me.
It was fucking adorable.
That's when Jim and my other men barged in, ruining the moment.
"We have a job" Jim said, grinning wildly.
Gerard was about done so I took him plate, puting them both in the sink.
"Go upstairs" he didn't think twice before standing up and scurrying away.
"I can't believe you haven't gotten rid of that kid yet." Jim said.
"Why are you keeping him? Won't that just be a nuisance?" Matt  groaned.
"Shut up" I snarled.
"But he's so lousy. Hes weak and constantly scared. I have to admit though, he is one hot piece of ass" Bert smirked.
"Shut the fuck up" I groaned.
"Yeah I'd fuck em. He does have a nice ass" Bob smirked casually and I reached over the island, going to grab at their necks but Jim held me back.
"He's fucking mine. Is that clear?" I deadpanned.
They nodded and I breathed in slowly, regaining myself.
"I still plan to cut your balls off if you touch him" I said, staring blankly at them, shaking my head, before turned away, walking and leading them towards my office.
It had been a while since I went back in there, but it'd been a while since we had a stick up.
I sat in my office chair, looking toward the goons I worked with.
"Details"
-
By midnight we were out in our black suits, holding our bags to our side.
Before I left I went to check on Gerard, walking up the steps. I almost walked toward his old room, which was about finished repairing. Immediately upon turning the corner I noticed Gerard peaking out of his door and stopped for a second, staring at him.
He batted his eyelashes and looked down, closing the door before i could walk any further. Well that was awkward. I sighed, making my way out.
The night was chilly, the sky full of stars. There were so many blanketed over the dark blue canvas we call the sky. I don't know why they always have to fall on me.
We packed the shit in to the van and headed out. The place wasn't far, it was an extremely rich mans home, but also a very cowardly mans home, because they left for the night and kept nearly all of their life savings in a safe in their cellar.
How we know that? We know people.
We parked a block down, driving as quietly as possible. When we were parked they pulled their laptops open and I quietly jumped out of the van, quietly weaving through trees to make our way to the back cellar door. The guy didn't even set an alarm for his gate.
No lights on.
Of course, the cellar doors were locked, but this person locks everything electronically. My boys had it open in seconds.
I pulled the doors open, climbing down in to the darkness.
It was dead quiet. I turned on my flashlight, seeing nothing weird in particular as I made my way to the room.
I memorized the entire blueprint of the house. I even calculated how fast I'd have to escape if someone came home.
I pulled my gloves on, opening the unlocked doors to the room, and there it was. The room was empty and the safe was huge, standing out like a soar thumb. It was almost taller than me. I quickly zipped open my bag, pulling my tools out.
Opening the safe was easy. As skillful as I am at this, it only took an hour and a half. As soon as it opened my men piled in and began throwing the cash in to duffle bags.
I stood back and watched, only thinking about everything id buy Gerard.

Paint, pencils, pens, inks, markers, canvas, sketchbooks, records, clothes. The possibilities were endless.

Once they were finished we quickly and quietly left, getting back in to the van and heading back to the mansion.
-
Once we arrived I unlocked the door and we piled the money inside. I gave them their share and we all put most of it away for business. I put mine in my office "closet", before forcing them out so i could go to bed.
I pulled off my hat and gloves, walking up the steps. Every step seemed to weigh me down more. I was exhausted, but alas, i instinctively went to go check on Gerard. Once i turned the corner i immediately saw noticed him peaking out of the door again.
We locked eyes and it was clear he knew. There fear in his eyes, but also something else. I couldn't pinpoint it.
He closed his door and I stood there for a bit.

What is he thinking?