(6) Handcuffs

Thanks for reading and voting! Sorry for the very late update XP

▪▪▪▪□▪□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□▪□▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

"Why the f*ck am I cuffed in a bed?" Were the first lovely and considerate words that came out from my mouth.

Like seriously, any human being -normal or not- would react this way. Unless if that specific human being has weird fetishes and all. But either way, I don't have that fetish so this reaction is normal. -I mean, I would like to be considered as normal in this case too by the way.

I mean, can anyone imagine waking up with a sigh of relief, knowing that one is still alive -only to be stopped by some shitty metal? And I'm taking this in a literal way.

Yay life.

Wait... talking about life...

I'm alive!

The meanest person alive has finally realized that I'm conscious because Adam gave me a warm smile, "You're awake."

"I'm awake," I whispered, obviously shocked too because I honestly was expecting to wake up and start begging God, or whoever is in charge in heaven, to let me in the gates. Or even stay right outside the gates.

"Calm down," He chuckled as if I was the funniest person alive, "You're okay."

"I'm alive," I muttered once again, the pure shock is obviously tinted on my voice.

He smiled, "And you are repeating what I'm saying."

I nodded slowly, "And I'm repeating what you are saying."

He nods, "Yes, you are."

"Yes, I am."

"I'm stupid." He tried tricking me.

Not going to work, ass. I scoffed loudly, "Yes, you're stupid."

"So you're not in shock, that's good." He nodded to himself as if he just learned something fascinating.

Then suddenly, the realization brought me back to reality as if hitting me with a truck. "WHY THE FUCK AM I CUFFED IN A BED?!" I immediately grabbed the emergency knife that is hidden in my boots, "YOU KINKY BASTARD!"

But when I noticed that I'm not wearing any boots and simply touched my bare skin, I immediately started screaming. "WHERE THE HECK ARE MY BOOTS?! WHERE ARE MY BOOTS?!"

While trying to pull on the cuffs, I glared at Adam, "WHERE ARE MY BOOTS?!"

He chuckled, "It's in your room. Don't worry, it's still dark and comfy." Then he tsked, "Although, I must say, hiding that blade was shockingly amazing. It was really sharp." Then he laughed, "You are a Sanders. How can I forget?"

I widened my stare, "You think this is funny? YOU FIND THIS FUNNY!? WHY THE HECK AM I CUFFED YOU ARSE!?"

Adam smiled sheepishly. "Franco had a feeling that you'd... do this." He crossed his arms. "And I guess he was right. You are a war freak."

That f*cking ass said what now?!

"FRANCO!" I shouted, "FRANCOOOO!!!"

Adam raised an eyebrow. "What are you doing?"

"FRANCO!!!" I pulled on the cuffs. "HELP ME! FRANCO!"

Adam sighed before walking towards me and held my wrist. "Stop pulling the cuffs-"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" I screeched.

"Dafuq?!" He jumped away from me and grabbed his phone. Pressing some shits before saying the words which were totally obvious.

"She's awake."