#30

"What's best for you, Willow?"

Oh god, I couldn't help it. He was what I wanted. I couldn't deny my feelings any longer, they had been pushed down so far that now they were coming up and it all happened so fast and I was kissing him.

Simon and I were kissing even though the boy I claimed to be my boyfriend was sitting in my living room and waiting for me. But, it was kind of exciting. The rush of doing something I shouldn't be doing, only Simon could make me feel this thrill.

I smiled against his mouth and he laughed and drew back. He was grinning and it was real. That lopsided, smirk that I loved so much. We had found each other.

"Willow, you okay in there?" I heard Charlie's voice filled with concern.

Simon smile dropped as his eyes turned towards the door opening. I drew back from Simon immediately and he reluctantly let go of my waist.

"I'm fine, Charlie." I smiled at the boy entering the room.

He came in and stared, his eyes swivelling over to Simon and back to me again. And then he sighed.

"I think I should leave." He said.

"Great idea!" Simon smiled enthusiastically.

I ignored him and walked over to Charlie. "You can stay." I said quietly.

"Willow, I see the way you look at him. I really like you but I'll get over it, it's fine. Be happy, even if it's with this punk." He said, smiling a little sadly.

"Punk? Excuse me-"

I put out a hand to stop Simon and nodded at Charlie. "Thank you." I kissed him on the cheek and watched him leave. As soon as he did, Simon grabbed me again and pushed our faces close together.

"Now, where were we?" He smirked.

-

We were curled up on my bed, there was a movie playing but as per usual, I was fixated on the boy beside me. It still shocked me a little how undeniably gorgeous he was. Why did he pick me?

So many girls had a crush on him, he was tall, mysterious and had that whole bad boy persona about him but he chose me.

"Babe, what's wrong? Why are you looking at me like that?"

I smiled a little. "Do you know how handsome you are?"

Simon laughed and then winked at me. "Of course."

I reached out to hit him playfully but he grabbed my arm and rolled us over. Then began kissing my neck.

"However, I must say you are the most beautiful girl I have ever laid eyes on." He murmured, hot breath against my ear. I gazed up on him from between my lashes, my eyes flickering down to his lips.

"Wait-" I said, uncertain. "Where is this going?"

Simon drew back to look at me. "Wherever you want it to go."

I reached up and cupped his face in my hands. "Let's wait okay? I want to make it special."

Simon nodded immediately and grabbed my hand to pepper kisses all over it. "Of course, willow tree."

I snorted. "Don't call me that."

He threw his head back to laugh, his whole face lit up when he laughed. I loved hearing that melodic sound.

I sighed. "Simon we still have to sort all of this out."

He stopped laughing. "I know, trust me I do but can we just have tonight? I haven't been able to hold you for so long and I'm so fucking happy that you're in my arms now."

My eyes glistened as I felt my heart start to flutter. "You're so fucking cheesy."

He grinned. "Also kinda starving, should we order food?"

"Let's go out and get it." I smiled.

We walked along the road together as I swung our hands back and forth. It was cold outside but warmth radiated off Simon because of how close together we were. He was holding onto my hand like I might slip away from him which pained me to think about.

"Every food shop is closed." He groaned in despair.

"Okay, so let's get ingredients and make something?" I suggested and he stared at me in shock.

"What? Don't you pay attention in food tech?" I giggled.

"Nope, you look way too hot in an apron." He retorted.

"Idiot, you don't even take food tech." I laughed, ruffling up his hair.

"Shit." He cursed, grinning.

We got to the store and it was fairly empty, it was kinda late after all. Simon went off to get a trolley so I waited patiently for him.

When he came back, he looked annoyed.

"Hey, what's wrong?" I said, running up to him immediately.

"Nothing, just some idiots outside." He muttered darkly.

"And you didn't make them end up in hospital?" I gasped, raising my eyebrows. "I'm very proud of you."

At this, Simon became happier and all of a sudden lifted me and placed me gently into the shopping trolley.

I squealed, nostalgia from childhood coming back as we hurtled through the aisles, laughing and being reckless.

"Um excuse me, I don't think you should be doing that?" We halted to turn and see a small-ish guy with glasses nervously licking his lips.

Simon squared up to him, towering above the poor kid. "And who's gonna stop us, huh?"

The kid backed away, terrified. I hopped out the trolley to wrap my arms around Simon from behind and pull him back. "Stop scaring the poor kid, come on babe." I said, dragging him away.

He let me pull him away, and then slung his arm around me. Glaring at any boys who even glanced in our direction.

I threw some pastry, tomato purée, cheese and peppers into our trolley. Simon stopped walking and his face broke out into a grin.

"We're making pizza?" He yelled in delight.

-

Smoke, so much of it and a few seconds later a ringing in my ears. I shoved Simon off of me and broke away from our make out session to scream and scramble off the bed.

"We burnt the fucking pizza!" I hurtled downstairs and shoved on some oven gloves, taking out the blackened shrivelled pizza and placing it on the side.

I sank down on the floor in frustration. Simon ran into the kitchen all worried and then took a second to glance at the poor, ruined pizza and then me on the floor. He burst out laughing and came to sit beside me.

"This isn't funny! We spent ages making it and it's just a complete fail." I huffed.

"Babe." Simon laughed, "it's just a pizza."

I pouted at him, crossing my arms.

Just then, the doorbell rang. I frowned, my mother and sister were away at my aunts so who could it be?

Simon got up to answer it, I heard some shuffling and a murmured conversation and then he came back into the kitchen with a box, looking sheepish.

"I kinda guessed we would fail at making pizza so I got back up, you know just in case." He opened the box to reveal a steaming hot pizza.

"Simon! I can't believe you doubted me." I said, trying to be angry.

"Oh, I can just send it back then if you want me to." He teased.

I got up to hug him suddenly feeling a rush of affection to this dork. "I really love you."

"I really love you too, willow tree."

just some cute fluff for you all because this story has been rather intense lately!

:)

-mia