1.0

~Alrighty, still less votes ok... Pls vote~

Yoongi's POV

So I may have spent the night at Jimin's more than one night.

It's been a week since I started to spend the night at Jimin's.

Every time if try to tell him that I should go home, he starts pouting and saying that's a bad environment for me.

He's still the same at work though, bossing me around and stuff, but I got used to that.

Luckily, today we don't have work.

I laid in bed, right next to Jimin who was still sleeping.

I smiled as I looked at his adorable sleeping face.

He seemed to be sleeping in his boxers but I got used to that since he felt as if it was hot during the night in the room.

I leaned in and pecked his lovely lips as he slept.

That woke him up, he gently fluttered his eyes open and sat up, rubbing his eyes.

I blushed at the sight and pulled him back down from his sitting position, cuddling him while we laid there.

"Hyung... I'm surprised you're up before me..." He said since usually he has to wake me up.

"Yeah... Well I rarely get the chance so I should take advantage of it." I smirked and kissed his lips again.

He deepened the kiss as we laid in bed, pretty much making out with each other.

I slipped my tongue into his mouth and it turned into a French kiss.

But we were interrupted by Jimin's phone going off.

He pulled back, "Sorry hyung." He answered his phone."

All I could hear was him speaking not the other person.

"Hello?... What?... Why do I have to do that??... I'm not going... Whatever..." Then he had hung up.

"What was that about, babe?" I asked.

"Uh, I have some errands to run, you can get the maids to cook for you and prepare your clothes. Sorry hyung..." Jimin stood up and pulled on pants and a shirt and left.

What was going on?

Jimin's POV

I've never hated my parents this much in my life. My father called me and told me to meet them and a girl for an arranged marriage meeting. Fuck.

I walked into he fancy café that they told me to meet them at and sat at the table my parents were sitting at.

There was a girl who seemed shy sitting right next to them.

I ran a hand through my hair, "Okay. Let's get this over with." I said.

"Park Jimin, this is Choi Binsoo" My mother pointed at the girl.

"H-hello Jimin." She greeted.

"Hello Binsoo..." I hesitantly said.

"She'll be your new fiancé since you broke up with Alex. It's actually a good thing that you broke up with Alex because she wasn't with any type of important company like Binsoo is." My father said.

"Sorry, eomoni, appa, and Binsoo, but I'll have to decline." I said.

"No, you aren't allowed to." My mother snapped, "Binsoo is the oldest daughter of the Choi company that also writes for magazines."

"I have someone else I'm dating." I admitted.

"Then break up with her now. You'll be with Binsoo and that's an order." My father ordered.

"I-it's fine." Binsoo spoke up.

"No it isn't. Jimin, go home and break up with your girlfriend now and then come to this cafe at 6 pm to have a date with Binsoo." My father ordered.

I rolled my eyes, "Alright." I lied and got up.

But right before I left, I could see Binsoo mouth the word, 'Sorry'

She's innocent. This isn't her fault...

I went straight home to tell Yoongi the news.

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT~