Chapter 4

"I can't tell you that." He says. He then takes off his black mask.

My eyes widen.

Oh, God Almighty.

The first thing I recognize is his blue eyes. His beautiful blue eyes.

He also has a handsome face. His hair is brown, and he looks like he's in his early twenties. He also has tattoos scattered across his arms.

Woah. He is smoking hot.

I wonder what's underneath that shirt-- Ava, stop it! No matter how hot he is, he still kidnapped you!

"Are you done staring at me?" He asks.

"Oh, um...." I say, turning away from him. Now I feel embarrassed.

"Take a picture. It will last longer." He says. I start to blush. I look down at the floor.

If only I had a phone, I would.

Girl, what the hell is wrong with you? Don't blush! My subconscious says.

"Anyways, my name is Noah, and this is your room," He says. "Since I spared your life, you will be my maid."

I look up and turn to him. I stare at him and let out a laugh. He can't be serious.

"Yeah... if you thought for one second that I'm gonna work for you, you thought wrong," I tell him, laughing.

He stares at me, looking pretty annoyed.

"Listen, honey, let me make something clear... You owe me. You would've been dead by now if I hadn't been kind. I control you now. You will do everything I say or--"

"Or what?" I ask bravely.

He takes a step towards me. His face starts to darken.

Oh no. He's pissed.

"Okay, okay. I get it. I'm sorry." I blurt out quickly.

Scaredy cat.

"Good," He says and his face shifts back to normal.

"There's a bathroom over there," He points to the other door across the room. "Go get cleaned up and meet me in the living room." He says, and with that, he leaves the room, closing the door.

My eyes look at the door until they couldn't take it anymore. They start to water.

Tears start streaming down my face a few seconds later.

I start thinking about my mom and Raymond. They're probably at the police station making a report. They know that I would've called or notified them if I was coming home late. Even though I don't have my phone, they know I'm smart enough to borrow Sara, James or Kelly's cell. I could also use a payphone. Maybe Mrs. Brown called the cops and informed them.

Maybe I'll never see them again. Kelly and Sara. Maybe even James. I'll never get to graduate high school. Never go to University. Never get to see Damon and Elena get a happy ending in Vampire Diaries. I sniff.

Ava, no. Stop thinking the worst. They'll find you. They will.

"They will," I whisper to myself quietly. I quickly wipe away my tears, and I head towards the bathroom.

The bathroom is huge and stylish. The dressers and the closet are filled with clothing, and it had everything I need from makeup to feminine products.

My mouth starts to hang open when I look at the clothing closely.

Half of them were inadequate, and the others were normal. But the worst of all was the silk nightgowns. They were short as hell.

I stared at them in disbelief. Two voices pop out in my head.

You'll be wearing them, alright... in his dreams.

You're dumb. At least he gave you clothing.

The second one had a point. So I quickly strip out of my school uniform, and I step into the shower.

When I come out, I brush my teeth, lotion my body, and I try to look for undergarments.

"Wow..." I murmur to myself when I find them in a drawer. Just like the clothing, half are average and half are skimpy.

He's an asshole if he thinks that I'm going to sleep with him.

I slip on the normal ones, and I quickly find a greyish Roots tracksuit. I put it on, and I leave the bathroom.

I finally get a good look at the room.

Everything is mostly light blue and white and to tell you the truth; I like it. I wish it were my room, but we can't always get what we want, can we?

The bed that I woke up in a few minutes ago is a white wooden canopy bed with light blue curtains. It also has bright blue silk sheets on the bed.

The room also had a white couch with a bookshelf, and the walls were painted white with light blue flowers on them.

Wow. Mr. Kidnapper went all out, making the whole room match.

To my disappointment, like the bathroom, there were no windows for me to escape from.

Damn. What is this place? A fortress?

I turn away and walk to the door. I turn the knob slowly and step out of the room that would be mine... for now.