Search For the 3rd Journal and Hologram Recordings

+Fearmid: Bill and Dipper+

"BILLLL!"

Said demon appeared quickly, in his human form, quickly by Dipper's side. "What PineTree? I'm kinda busy with Pyronica, who is trying to set fire to the Amazon."

Dipper looked at Bill with a worried expression hugging his first journal in his arms. "Have you seen my third journal Bill? I can't find it."

"You lost your third journal?!" Bill exclaimed and took the human by the hand. He teleported them to their room to talk in private. "Ok, Pyronica can wait. Where do you last remember leaving your journal?" He asked calmly..

"Yesterday, I remember leaving it on my desk, before I ran off to get you so that you could erase what you put in my journal. That's the last place I remember leaving it. Bill, what if someone came into the Fearmid and found it, oh my gosh..." Dipper started panicking and breathing unevenly.

Bill rubbed Dipper's back to calm him down, "Dipper it's okay, shhh shh. We'll find it, don't worry okay?"

By the time Dipper calmed down, Bill had finished calling all his friends back to the Fearamid. They all gathered in the throne room where Bill would start ordering them around.

"Everyone! PineTree is missing his third journal!" Bill announced to them, which caused his friends to gasp and mummer about. "So with that being said, I expect you all to help find his book quick! For the sake of all of us! Search high and low and don't miss a single area! Interrogate every human you see in your sights!" Bill shouted at them.

Dipper stepped up, looking them below from Bill's high throne. "Please everyone. I'm sorry for my inconvenience." Sadly saying to the demons.

The demons grinned up at him with forgiving looks.

"Don't worry about it Sapling! We'll get your book back!" Kryptos says assuringly.

Pyronica giggled and waved her hand, "We'll find it in no time!"

The rest of them told Dipper in assurance that everything will go alright while Dipper smiled at them.

"Thank you."

With that everyone, but Bill and Dipper, left the Fearamid. Bill patted Dipper on the head as he walk past him to go search too. "Everything will be fine PineTree."

Dipper smiled more and headed to his room to do more writing to add in his first journal since his third journal was missing.

+Weirdmageddon: In the Town with Bill+

'I swear if who I think it was took PineTree book, I'm gonna...' Bill thought angrily floating through the rubble of the town. His single eye caught sight of a running foot.

Quietly he floated after the human running around. He peeked around the corner when he heard the footsteps stop.

"Did anyone see you?" A feminine once ask.

'She looks familiar', Bill thought, 'Sweater, skirt, black flats, brunet hair... Who is it?' He wondered and looked at the other, who is a male. 'Blue suit and white hair?'

"I hope not, come on now. We have to get back underground before the next meeting." The other, a male voice says to the girl.

The running resumed and Bill rolled his eyes and continued to follow after them, but he lost track of them after a couple of minutes or so. 'Dang it! I lost them. I should get PineTree and see if he wants to scope the area as well.' He thought and teleported away from the site.